An open letter to EJ Fans

section122

I hopeTyrod does well but he's too small to be lowering his throwing shoulder into guys. I also haven't seen enough ballsy passes. EJ, on the other hand worked on letting it rip and he will never play with the clinched cheeks marrone made him play with again IMO. If he gets a chance this year, he's going gunslinger. I hope Tyrod doesn't get hurt ( I consider it probable however). I just hope EJ gets another chance to "let it rip" because good things happen when he does.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may or may not know that I am a Manuel fan. I banged the drum for him to get a chance, that the reports of his demise were greatly exaggerated. I argued with many posters who definitively proclaimed he would never be any good. I was ecstatic to see him play so well this preseason and EARN a spot on the roster. Nobody can say he didn't look much improved this preseason. I still believe he can be a very good qb in this league.

Now that I have said that I am going to ask for one thing (pie in the sky dream incoming)....

Support Tyrod with all of your might. Don't call for his benching after a bad pass, a bad series, or even a bad game. Don't turn into the type of poster we have had to rally against in defense of EJ. Tyrod is the starter and hopefully he proves to be the franchise qb we have all been looking for since Jimbo. I know the backup qb is the most popular guy cliche but please don't be those fans. Especially since Cassel is supposedly the number 2. We are 4 days away from the most exciting season in a while! Please don't turn into the posters we have rallied against for so long. Enjoy the ride, hope Tyrod is everything we want him to be (starting him over Stafford in a free fantasy league!), and be a Bills fan first!

Lets go Bills!!!!!

sounds fine, also an EJM fan. Go Tyrod and Go Bills!

I'm not about to read this entire thread at this point in time. But if any BILLS fan isn't completely behind whoever is at QB for the Bills, well---they aren't really a Bills fan.

It's OK to have favorite players, or believe one guy should start over another. It's fine to think the coaches got it wrong. But the time for grumbling has passed.

I'm a BILLS fan. TT, Cassel, EJ---it doesn't matter. I want every one of them to excel.

And I truthfully believe there are only a couple of handful of fans here who don't fall into that same category. If they have a Bills uniform on, and aren't a completely horrible human, we root for them to succeed.

Try not to make too big of a deal about the morons who continue to push their QB crush, or bash a Bills QB, instead of standing behind the choices that have been made. They are few in number, and pitiful in spirit.

well spoken. i dont think they realize who they are, honestly.

If Cassel gets the nod i sure as hell want him to succeed. I have liked the reports from others his value to the QB room. Pretty cool really.

I think this staff is going to develop EJM and TT to the best of their abilities. and that alright by me.

Edited by 3rdand12

I'm not about to read this entire thread at this point in time. But if any BILLS fan isn't completely behind whoever is at QB for the Bills, well---they aren't really a Bills fan.

It's OK to have favorite players, or believe one guy should start over another. It's fine to think the coaches got it wrong. But the time for grumbling has passed.

I'm a BILLS fan. TT, Cassel, EJ---it doesn't matter. I want every one of them to excel.

And I truthfully believe there are only a couple of handful of fans here who don't fall into that same category. If they have a Bills uniform on, and aren't a completely horrible human, we root for them to succeed.

Try not to make too big of a deal about the morons who continue to push their QB crush, or bash a Bills QB, instead of standing behind the choices that have been made. They are few in number, and pitiful in spirit.

I wish all could see this post, it makes a critical point. If each of us accepted this we could have more valuable conversation. Edited by Aaron

No matter what, we'll all be rooting for whatever QB is under center when he's on the field.

I thought you endorse Manuel as the 2 ? Boy that died quick.

Hard to lose your roots.

Be nice to Metz. He's a nice guy, just a bit frustrated because so many more people still have a notion that EJM can succeed in the NFL.

And yet he still came in second in the QB competition. You believe that s**t?

Nope I can't believe Matt Cassel got the #2 job.

Happy now? :nana:

As long as people don't take minor criticism as bashing I agree with that statement / request.

Go Bills!! Play well TT and Get R Dun!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever