[closed]The greatest thing happened today for the Bills!

Estelle Getty

And the other 30 NFL teams. The *pats will no longer get the benefit of not being called for a penalty in the final 5 minites of games. They will no longer get the phantom calls of pass interference or roughing the passer when the game is on the line.

With Goodels ego and the way the NFL works do you really think the pats will get the red carpet rolled out for them anymore in the fourth quarter? The three things that made the Patriots great over the years were Bellichick, Brady, and the refs.

Better they lose the refs for the whole season and beyond than Brady for four games.

And the other 30 NFL teams. The *pats will no longer get the benefit of not being called for a penalty in the final 5 minites of games. They will no longer get the phantom calls of pass interference or roughing the passer when the game is on the line.

With Goodels ego and the way the NFL works do you really think the pats will get the red carpet rolled out for them anymore in the fourth quarter? The three things that made the Patriots great over the years were Bellichick, Brady, and the refs.

Better they lose the refs for the whole season and beyond than Brady for four games.

Interesting thought. I would take that red carpet roll-back.

No they will not be flagged at all for fear they will be taken to court for penalties.

Eh, I'm pretty sure they're still going to get the close calls, at least when they play us. I'm a firm believer that the slight disfavor of the Bills by the refs has everything to do with psychological bias. I think they're reinforcing an image that they believe (we are no good), and when something is a close call, they err on the side of the better teams.

With the Patriots, we've seen them get some bad calls in the past (a Carolina game comes to mind), but I think the larger bias is against teams that are thought to generally be bad.