CBS Streaming 2 games this season, end of sunday ticket???

http://techcrunch.com/2015/09/02/cbs-to-live-stream-select-regular-season-nfl-games-including-for-the-first-time-the-thanksgiving-day-game/#.2kst6s:V4lY

Saw this on Fox News and searched for links to it. Looks like they are starting to stream for "FREE" 2 regular season games this year.

Does this mean they may look to do more and more of this in the future?

How would this affect the NFL's deal with DirecTV? Who would honestly pay 300$ to have it on their TV, when they could stream it to their TV for free? (Well those who are crazy enough to still pay full price that is..)

The exclusive Sunday Ticket contract between the NFL and DirecTV/AT&T was just renewed for several more seasons. This will not have any impact at all.

I know they extended the contract, just curious if Fox and CBS goes down this road how much of an impact will it have on DirecTV's clientele?

I know I personally keep DirecTV over FIOS only for the ability to get Sunday Ticket (for free or reduced costs that is)

http://techcrunch.com/2015/09/02/cbs-to-live-stream-select-regular-season-nfl-games-including-for-the-first-time-the-thanksgiving-day-game/#.2kst6s:V4lY

Saw this on Fox News and searched for links to it. Looks like they are starting to stream for "FREE" 2 regular season games this year.

Does this mean they may look to do more and more of this in the future?

How would this affect the NFL's deal with DirecTV? Who would honestly pay 300$ to have it on their TV, when they could stream it to their TV for free? (Well those who are crazy enough to still pay full price that is..)

When they do get to the point of offering NFL games via streaming in more than limited experiments, I assure you it will not be for free.

The benefit of Sunday Ticket is access to all the games - all this is doing is making a single game available (one a national game you would get on your TV regardless)