[closed]Do you agree with the decision to cut Freddy?

negativo

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the decision to cut Freddy?

• HELL YES!!!
    • HELL NO!!!

What about just yes. Intead of Hell yes. Hell yes looks bad.

I think we are fine at rb. Shady is the real deal. We were going to cut FJ sooner or later. This was most likely his last year in Buff anyway. So just accept it, and enjoy a good season.

Because it doesn't fit his agenda. It's all one extreme or the other.

Because it doesn't fit his agenda. It's all one extreme or the other.

The one on the crusade here is you, sweet cheeks. This is only the 2nd thread I've started today, and taking a yes/no poll on Fred getting cut is hardly out of bounds.

What about just yes. Intead of Hell yes. Hell yes looks bad.

I think we are fine at rb. Shady is the real deal. We were going to cut FJ sooner or later. This was most likely his last year in Buff anyway. So just accept it, and enjoy a good season.

Agreed, the Hell yes is juvenile and disrespectful of someone you deserves respect.

The one on the crusade here is you, sweet cheeks. This is only the 2nd thread I've started today, and taking a yes/no poll on Fred getting cut is hardly out of bounds.

Having a poll with either hell yes or hell no is a crusade. You've made it very clear you think there's a huge conspiracy behind the move. How about an honest poll that asks people what they feel instead of one extreme or the other? Unlike you, many people here can have a rational discussion about it without jumping from one extreme to the next.

If you want a real poll then you need to change the poll.

Hell No

Yes

Again, hell yes is much more than just approving the change. It's craving for it and glad that it happened.

Be careful with the word hell. Lol.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.