Cassel or EJ?

Nihilarian

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious how much stock to put into a guy like Cassel or Fred to go to another team and share inside info on our offense. I know players move teams all the time and understand it's nothing new but still concerns me. Does anyone know if teams make players sign anything before leaving stating they agree not to share any inside info on scheme? Not that it would stop them from doing so, but would at least make me feel a little better.

i hear ya.. but with guys dropping like flies, he has good value as a vet backup for alot of teams.. besides, i think pro FOs don't usually screw with a guy's chance for a payday - word gets around - which can hurt your chances of bringing vets into future camps.

I don't see much of a market for Cassel's services, again based on the past 4 seasons and a lackluster pre-season. As for screwing with his payday, that's not a concern. He doesn't deserve $4.15M in base salary.

I don't see much of a market for Cassel's services, again based on the past 4 seasons and a lackluster pre-season. As for screwing with his payday, that's not a concern. He doesn't deserve $4.15M in base salary.

i think the Redskins would pick him up in a flash.. there are probably others.. and screwing with a player's opportunity to earn has to be taken seriously by sports agents and the folks they represent.. i'd be surprised if he's not traded .. but you might be right

i think the Redskins would pick him up in a flash.. there are probably others.. and screwing with a player's opportunity to earn has to be taken seriously by sports agents and the folks they represent.. i'd be surprised if he's not traded .. but you might be right

I would love it if the Bills could trade Cassel. And hopefully that's what they're trying to do right now.

As for a player's opportunity to earn, if that were a concern, teams wouldn't cut anyone.