"Concussion" movie trailer

CodeMonkey

I will be curious to see this movie. In the medical community over here, Omalu was known as a crack pot. In med mal cases he would come in as an expert to support insane theories of pain and suffering. FWIW, I think he believes in ghosts and stuff too.

i looked him up, as well. i'm pretty good at interneting.

the guy is very interesting. the research will raise eyebrows.

but the truth is there is not much meat in his research to make anyone who a lick of sense believe that he is on to anything amazing.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i looked him up, as well. i'm pretty good at interneting.

the guy is very interesting. the research will raise eyebrows.

but the truth is there is not much meat in his research to make anyone who a lick of sense believe that he is on to anything amazing.

Not one bit surprised that this is your take. To hell with the science. :thumbsup:

Not one bit surprised that this is your take. To hell with the science. :thumbsup:

... lets start an internet argument!

you're awful peculiar. so flame away, provide nothing to anything, and post more links to stories. you're good at that.

The reason we as fans don't want to talk about this is because of our addiction to this sport.

+1

I wonder how many fans who don't care about this are ok with their kids playing football now that this information is out there?

+1

I wonder how many fans who don't care about this are ok with their kids playing football now that this information is out there?

Julian Bailes, Omalu's "mentor", completely disagrees with Omalu's claim that kids should not play football.

Here's a different take on Omalu and this movie's loose treatment of the facts of this topic.

http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2015/12/the_truth_about_will_smith_s_concussion_and_bennet_omalu.html