Cousins might start season opener

ALF

it's getting more interesting with Griffin. His sources are saying he didn't see an independent neurologist Thursday, which contradicts what Gruden stated yesterday. Griffin says he doesn't even think he suffered a concussion. The Redskins are more screwed up than ever and the season hasn't even started. I more and more believe that Gruden, who really doesn't like Griffin and probably has to play him because Snyder insists, left him in last week when he was getting totally pummeled with some expectation he might get injured. The DC press continues to speculate about this. Gruden's best laid plan worked, except Snyder may well get tired of his act and it'll cost Gruden his job. That and the fact that Gruden doesn't appear that swift to begin with.

the QB situation (& media) in the DVM (DC, VA, MD) is crazier than what you guys are saying about WGR.

Cleared of concussion one day but not the next.

It's 2 weeks to the opener in DC plenty of time to overcome a concussion..... unless he's banned (can the FL do that) by the concussion protocols.

They way I hear it many are sick of RGIII and want him gone just as bad as people want EJ out of Buffalo. (a bit of sarcasm there)

The Redskins are planning on starting Kirk Cousins at quarterback in their regular-season opener against the Dolphins, sources told ESPN's Dianna Russini
Report: Several Washington offensive linemen dislike RG3

Biggest flash in the pan ever

I've been following this rg3 thing for a few days. What a MESS!!

Delusional ?