Tyrod Taylor Confidence Meter

Tyrod Taylor Confidence Meter  

290 members have voted

1. 1. What are the chances that Tyrod Taylor can become a "franchise" QB in 2015?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faulty logic, huh? I'm not even sure what to make of your first sentence. It makes zero sense.

Have you seen the Chargers roster? They're rolling out an old Stevie Johnson and no o-line.

Fanboy?

It is a simple thought exorcize, swap QBs and then determine if there would be a positive or negative effect on the team.

The 2015 Buffalo Bills with Philip Rivers would win more games. It's not even logical to argue that point.

honestly the 2015 chargers might win more games with TT. They couldn't run the ball at all and adding a running QB can help open some lanes.

You are going to put that game on TT?!

The defense could not tackle anyone that day.

The game plan was horrible, the entire team appeared out of energy.

Agreed - total team loss. We were pretty much beat across the board.

And we still had a chance somehow until bradham missed that tackle in the flats.

I didn't like him at the beginning of the year. My thoughts were....too skinny....and skinny QBs that run a lot are going to get killed. But throughout the season, he has shown some toughness. He has also impressed with things like completion percentage and the ability to avoid big mistakes. Some of the things he has done this year were down right incredible.

He grew on me and I think he has a better than 50% chance of becoming a franchise QB. Judging from the way he was able to click with Sammy the last half of this season, I think things are looking up. Get our other receivers healthy and continue rushing successfully and this team is going places.....at least offensively. It's the defense that has me worried.