8-16: Colts at Eagles Preseason Game - 1 PM ET on NFLN

I don't care what kind of deal they have to do but trade up for him, because until we get a QB we will never be great

If he's a potential Franchise QB, no team is trading out of the chance to draft him. This is what Whaley meant by QB purgatory. You might as well change your signature now because Cook will not be a Buffalo Bill.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite.

I don't know of any other QB who's gotten so much mileage out of one pass on a blown coverage by a CB.

No it's from his awesome college career, which spread option doesn't tranlate into the nfl. Also why I have no hope for Cardale Jones or any other Spread QB, only a very few make it like Tannehill.

If he's a potential Franchise QB, no team is trading out of the chance to draft him. This is what Whaley meant by QB purgatory. You might as well change your signature now because Cook will not be a Buffalo Bill.

NEVER!!! (well until he's gone anyway :D )

And the thing is, it was a bad decision. That fan was double covered.

:lol:

No it's from his awesome college career, which spread option doesn't tranlate into the nfl. Also why I have no hope for Cardale Jones or any other Spread QB, only a very few make it like Tannehill.

Don't you think that the NFL coaches know that? The only reason he's still in the league is that he had one good pass in a playoff game. He should give up the charade and be a TE or return to the booth

Don't you think that the NFL coaches know that? The only reason he's still in the league is that he had one good pass in a playoff game. He should give up the charade and be a TE or return to the booth

he's not around because that one pass. He is around because as horrible as he was he was magic at crunch time and led the Broncos to a lot of wins. They are just hoping he can get the other stuff right

I don't think the biggest Tebow hater in the world would deny that he could have a 7 yard run for a TD on a wide open field. He just can't play QB.

He really should switch to TE, he would be a beast. Don't know why he is QB or bust

he's not around because that one pass. He is around because as horrible as he was he was magic at crunch time and led the Broncos to a lot of wins. They are just hoping he can get the other stuff right

How was he in Denver before the defense would rescue him and the great PK would bail him out in games? :rolleyes:

dude c'mon as much as you hate him he was clutch

Just admit that he sucked during most of his starts where a competent QB likely would not have needed "heroics". It has nothing to do with hate. Mayock just talked about Barkley being efficient and getting the ball out on time with correct reads. He then said that Tebow is just the opposite. Exactly why he's not NFL caliber.

Baloney. He threw one pass in clutch time. The rest was living off his FL legacy.

wrong, are you forgetting all those 4rth quarter comebacks. I think Rex is quite familiar with how Tebow destroyed his Jets.

Just admit that he sucked during most of his starts where a competent QB likely would not have needed "heroics". It has nothing to do with hate. Mayock just talked about Barkley being efficient and getting the ball out on time with correct reads. He then said that Tebow is just the opposite. Exactly why he's not NFL caliber.

I already did and then he played clutch, what's the problem?

edit: clutch meaning played great when one needs it, not playing great all the time.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian