Explosion in Tianjin China

Deranged Rhino

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No OSHA, safety regs, etc... Maybe it is all just going up... Accident by accident!

"Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action."

China has its share of enemies, considering the first explosion was close enough to damage China's largest super computer (where some say the cyber war between the US and China was being waged from -- though that's complete speculation) I'm not so sure these are just accidents. Not that we'll ever know either way, China will probably never release an accurate damage assessment or casualty count -- let alone cause.

https://beta.grasswire.com/story/200/china-explosion

It's legit... and these more than likely are not random occurrences. One, okay. Two? Maybe. But three in less than a month's time? Considering what else is going on in China at the moment, something is afoot.

My dad works in china a lot and said this is nothing surprising. That there are lots of things that happen like this there, toxic spills, gas release, etc i guess is the norm. These are just getting press.

My dad works in china a lot and said this is nothing surprising. That there are lots of things that happen like this there, toxic spills, gas release, etc i guess is the norm. These are just getting press.

They are getting press because of the size of the explosions. These are massive blasts.