Brady's reaction to having to buy $8500 pool cover

Does that save the humiliation of you actually have to give her the check? Lol

Btw- it's been a while bud- everything going well

In Chicago?

You know it, friend. Living the dream!

Buffalo Appreciation Night @ Lincoln Station the night of the first preseason game. If anyone is around, let's get stupid!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read every post on this thread but does anyone else think it's incredibly f***ed up that Brady's personal emails that have nothing to do with deflategate are now public fodder? I mean, I think it's funny but imagine if he didn't destroy his phone. Would websites be sharing his personal texts like this?

I haven't read every post on this thread but does anyone else think it's incredibly f***ed up that Brady's personal emails that have nothing to do with deflategate are now public fodder? I mean, I think it's funny but imagine if he didn't destroy his phone. Would websites be sharing his personal texts like this?

I posted earlier in the thread asking this same thing. Apparently it's normal because he went to court. I think its ridiculous and messed up. I guess its public info though, but if I were the media, I'd feel dirty for using it.

Edited by What a Tuel

It's awful. I'm glad to see most consider this "news" ridiculous, even though it's tailored to make Brady look bad.

Pretty sure its tailored to humanize him, and in turn make people like him more.....

Edited by What a Tuel

I just imagine the size of his pool and then figure that $8500 sounds about right

Omg this is too awesome....

Caption this...

18j4zk5gwt0xmjpg.jpg

CBF

"I love the sensation of my ass sliding down the Clinton half-rooster"

Pretty sure its tailored to humanize him, and in turn make people like him more.....

aint workin' for me....

Edited by billsoverdue