The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, and now you think he's doing great...

You are a real thinker you are 

Heaven forbid someone evolve and change their position when new information becomes available. 

If only you had the intellectual honesty/capacity to do the same. I can dream...

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Heaven forbid someone evolve and change their position when new information becomes available. 

If only you had the intellectual honesty/capacity to do the same. I can dream...

Yup, heaven forbid he someone ignores their own lying eyes and goes along with the rest of the sheep... 

On 8/27/2015 at 9:24 AM, GG said:

So we should double down with nonsense with the Trump candidacy?

You are! 

• 1 year later...
On 7/15/2015 at 2:55 PM, Magox said:

Where to begin?

That Obama wasn't born in the U.S. That's a big flaming Kook alert right there.

Or that Most of the illegal immigrants that enter into this country from Mexico are rapists, murderers and criminals. That was meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator. It appears that it worked.

Or that he "supposes" there are some good people that are illegal immigrants.

Or that he says he WILL win the Latino vote. That is so delusional that it's kooky.

That he says he will make Mexico build and pay for a fence across the US border.

Or that when it was then shown by Obama his birth certificate he then later went on to say that he may be a Muslim.

Or that he will be the greatest jobs president God has ever created. That's so egotistical that it's kooky.

There is plenty to work with.

Hey! 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/17/2015 at 2:43 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump's plans for redesigning the white house should he win office:

j4nkZN5.jpg

(courtesy of Reddit)

Hey! 

On 7/20/2015 at 1:02 PM, GG said:

I think it matters when a candidate inflates his net worth by about 100% to make it seem like he's a lot more successful. But, I know, he is a reality TV star with a big mouth, so he must be trustworthy. Maybe he'll line up the Kardashians to fill his cabinet.

Hey! 

On 7/23/2015 at 3:13 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah, democrats are terrified of Trump. :lol: The only ones worried about Trump are in the GOP. The democrats pray Trump actually wins the nomination (not that Trump actually wants the nomination).

You're about as sharp as a spoon.

Ha ha ha!! 

On 7/23/2015 at 4:29 PM, Joe Miner said:

If this election comes down to Trump or Sanders we're all !@#$ed.

That's worse than turd sandwich or giant douche.

Yup 

• Awesome! (+1) 1