The T-Bone Center?

That's not the only significant sports venue that will be changing names in New England. Gillette was bought by Proctor and Gamble last month. That's right, the home of the Patriots will be changing names eventually. Going with the Proctor and Gamble feminine hygine line, I vote they change it to TAMPAX Stadium.

Here's a list of some other products:

Covergirl

Maxfactor

Oil of Olay

Noxemea (I would just call it The Zit)

Old Spice

Scope

Fixodent

Metamucil

Pepto Bismol

Pampers

Charmin

That's not the only significant sports venue that will be changing names in New England.  Gillette was bought by Proctor and Gamble last month.  That's right, the home of the Patriots will be changing names eventually.  Going with the Proctor and Gamble feminine hygine line, I vote they change it to TAMPAX Stadium.

Here's a list of some other products:

Covergirl

Maxfactor

Oil of Olay

Noxemea (I would just call it The Zit)

Old Spice

Scope

Fixodent

Metamucil

Pepto Bismol

Pampers

Charmin

234838[/snapback]

I woudn't name it Fixodent. I think most people would forget it.

That's not the only significant sports venue that will be changing names in New England.  Gillette was bought by Proctor and Gamble last month.  T

234838[/snapback]

Definitely should call it Pampers Arena. Hand out diapers to whatever Pats fans are still showing up when they begin their decline.

Is anyone else surprised the name Max Factor still is around? Here's a guy who basically invented makeup...brought it to a whole new level in stage, television and movie...and to this day...over 100 years later...his name remains strong. That's a legacy. Ergo, an inappropriate name for the Patsy stadium.