Colts at Browns 2014 @ 4:30est NFLN

If you didn't see this game last November, I recommend tuning in. It could be a bit of a preview of our week 1 game. The colts have signed some big name vets in the offseason but watch how the crowd and confusing D throws off Luck. Luck pulls it off in the end at the last minute because that's who he is, but if the Browns had any offense at all they would have won the game. Hoyer was abysmal and gordon quit. Anyway, I am sure this is film that Rex devoured.

Edited by YoloinOhio

If you didn't see this game last November, I recommend tuning in. It could be a bit of a preview of our week 1 game. The colts have signed some big name vets in the offseason but watch how the crowd and confusing D throws off Luck. Luck pulls it off in the end at the last minute because that's who he is, but if the Browns had any offense at all they would have won the game. Hoyer was abysmal and gordon quit. Anyway, I am sure this is film that Rex devoured.

Problem is Pettine doesn't run Rex's defense so it won't matter. Everyone keeps thinking they are similar when in reality Pettine run his defense like a steam ship and Rex runs his like a Destroyer.

I remember watching this game live last season. Fun game to watch, the Browns should've won.

I am glad that they didn't win, Browns don't deserve anything but failure. Edited by Beef Jerky

Problem is Pettine doesn't run Rex's defense so it won't matter. Everyone keeps thinking they are similar when in reality Pettine run his defense like a steam ship and Rex runs his like a Destroyer.

I am glad that they didn't win, Browns don't deserve anything but failure.

i don't think they are the same defense at all. However, they do utilize some of the same concepts and that includes exotic blitzing, press coverage and a single high FS. There are some similarities that I think are worth noting.

Pettine aimed to confuse Luck, and he did. I expect Rex to do the same.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Also a reminder: All this week, the NFL Network is re-running the Rex Ryan/Jets edition of Hard Knocks...I believe it is on every day 11am eastern (Mon-Friday) and each one is also rerun in the wee hours of the morning...

Also a reminder: All this week, the NFL Network is re-running the Rex Ryan/Jets edition of Hard Knocks...I believe it is on every day 11am eastern (Mon-Friday) and each one is also rerun in the wee hours of the morning...

cool - I've actually never seen it. DVR set!