$6.6 Mil for An Average to Slightly Above Average Center?

apologies:

B/R has him rated out as the 25th center in the league, right behind Roberto Garza and in front of David Molk.

gave him 25/50 for pass blocking, noting that he was much better in this area last season.

gave him 29/45 in run blocking, noting that he improved as the year went on.

ew

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far cap considerations haven't been much of a problem for the Bills for years. So it's hard to get too concerned about them overspending for anyone. For the most part, I've wanted them to spend more.

But I am starting to wonder about next year - and the years ahead - with no big name QB under contract and lots of cap space taken up by other positions.

But it will be many years before we have a big name QB under contract.

If we draft one, we wont have to pay big until year 4 or 5. No one will ever trade one to us, if by "big name" you also mean "worth a damn."

So dont sweat it. And the money has to be spent, anyway.

HondoInSeattle is cheap

Edited by maddenboy

apologies:

B/R has him rated out as the 25th center in the league, right behind Roberto Garza and in front of David Molk.

gave him 25/50 for pass blocking, noting that he was much better in this area last season.

gave him 29/45 in run blocking, noting that he improved as the year went on.

No prob- didn't mean to single you out as much as its irked me a bit this offseason and it was an easy example. I dig people bringing lots of outside content but like it even more when I don't have to click to other sites to have the basic framework of their arguments. The race to post it first crowd does it a lot and I'd so prefer to see it 30 seconds later with even a rough recap. Then I can decide if it's worth the click to get finer details or just discuss broad points (or ignore totally)