2015 surprise Fantasy Stud/Fantasy Dud

Rivers is a good pick but I wonder if SD is going to try to run the ball a lot with Gordon which will take away some of his passing stats. Last year I had Stafford and he was medicore with Megatron hurt so much. I traded for Big Ben on Stafford's bye week and that was a great move. I think both he and Luck will have big fantasy seasons because their OCs are very aggressive in the passing game and their WR core is so good. A "dark horse" so to speak is Flacco, because Trestman is the OC there now and he loves airing it out.

Haha, I also had Stafford, after that first game against the giants, when he connected with megatron like 3 times I was so pumped because I had them both. The rest of the season was soooooo very disappointing but just good enough for me to inevitably start him week after week. That was the one league I didn't make the playoffs. Man I am really down on him now. Maybe I will take another shot if he falls.

You are right about Rivers though. We will have to see how they utilize Gordon in his rookie year.

Edited by What a Tuel

Stud: Latavius Murray - He's a freakshow (230 lbs and fast) and will easily beat out TRent 2.7. Oakland added some weapons on the outside with Cooper and Crabtree, so he should find some good lanes. If anyone watched the Chiefs game, he showed he can be a home run hitter.

Dud: Won't be a popular opinion here, but I don't think I'm going near Shady unless he drops to the back half of round 1. I also think Emmanual Sanders feels like a good bet to disappoint considering ESPN has him as the #13 WR (a WR #1 depending on your league depth) and I expect the Broncos to run A LOT and try to minimize the hits on Peyton as much as possible.

Landry will get all the underneath looks while Parker is drawing rave reviews in Dolphins camp, considering they added Jordan Cameron as well, there's a lot of mouths of feed for Stills to make too big a fantasy impact.

fyi on Shady, Fred Jackson said on WGR this morning that the plan is to give McCoy 300+ carries. Edited by YoloinOhio

I know he's going to get fed, just a bit pessimistic on him holding up.

Last year Philly kept running Polk (4) and Sproles (6) in red zone situations which is why McCoy's TD's (5) went down last year. I can see that happening here as well. Hard to tell with the coach change though.