Your favorite thing about going to Bills games

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's on your pre-game tailgate playlist? Call me cliché, but The Back In Black album gets me pumped every time. Also, seven nation army.

My " get off my lawn" moment. Hate, hate, hate the new trend of everyone blasting music louder than the tailgate next to them. Just rude in my opinion.

For 7 hours, and more if I go to the Big Tree, I suddenly inherit 70k+ of the best friends I've ever known.

I

Her jaw dropped. :lol: Then she said the phrase I've heard over and over from everybody but Green Bay guy: "I've never seen anything like this." I tell all of them: it may or may not be better, but it is different, and it's ours. (Which means it's not to be F'ed with, Brandon)

Funny, I have never set foot in the Big Tree on game day. And have been going to games since day 1 in that place.

For me its walking around before the game and seeing all the tailgating and merch stands

How about you all?

CBF

For me it used to be the campground atmosphere and people sitting around their setups grilling, socializing, and drinks a FEW... some more than others, but generally, it was still pretty high camaraderie. I loved that. The last time I went to a game, it seems the Douche Baggery was dialed up to 11 in many places, and that was a bit embarrassing and sad to see. I witnessed more fights and barfing than I ever have. that was lame.

I can drink till I puke whenever I want, it seems like such a waste to do that at a Bills game when you have the tailgating festivities to enjoy, the food, the friendships, and every once in a while the game when they don't **** the bed.

One of the things I like about going to the Bills games at the Ralph is seeing all of the old school Bills jerseys from former stars as well as not so great players. I used to be a Seahawks season ticket holder and all the fans there wear the current 3 or 4 top name guys and that's it. Used to be Haselbeck and Alexander. Now it's all Sherman, Wilson, and Lynch.

I see people wearing Whitner, Maybin, whatever. Shows you're a real true fan, not some Johnny Come Lately in a Darby jersey.

I have Quinn Early jersey and was going to wear it to a game thinking no one else would have one. There was a guy sitting in my section wearing a Quinn Early jersey! Crazy. I love it.