Andre Reed coaching with Bills (intern)

ya, which point wasnt true? I know reed was good, but he aged badly, and became more selfish and careless with the ball and in the end it costs the bills several wins.

oh, and trolls dont know that much bills history, especially from memory.

You could be a Bills fan and still troll. Look at Crayonz. Nobody said he was perfect, but he did more good than bad, and he's still the greatest WR of all time.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.@Andre_Reed83: Focus on smallest details. Working with WRs on separating from DBs & better route running. #Bills

0 retweets0 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

View Tweet activity

More

.@Andre_Reed83: Wide receiver will be the most intense positional competition of camp. Can be THE most talented group n the league. #Bills

0 retweets0 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

View Tweet activity

More

.@Andre_Reed83: Invited by Rex Ryan to coach. In new role sees how a team is built. Excited by this #Bills team.

0 retweets0 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

View Tweet activity

More

.@Andre_Reed83: On coaching - Has a lot to give back to football & #Bills. "I've never been more serious." Great talent at WRs & whole team.

Edited by scribo

Cool move Bills. Damned Cool.

I dont care if he holds towels. i love that the Bills take care of their own. and those players like Kelly and Reed and Thurman are close to the Team.

But i suspect the guy knows something about being a Pro WR and maybe a bit about the bigger picture, and more importantly has something special to add to the Bills Coaching staff.

Edited by 3rdand12

this just in from a reliable source...

Reed - "let me tell you how to play hurt and go into a game where you pretend you will make a difference and actually make a play on a ball"

Watkins- "i already did that for half a season"

Reed - " My work here is done, I must leave you now and teach Woods how to throw a helmet"

this just in from a reliable source...

Reed - "let me tell you how to play hurt and go into a game where you pretend you will make a difference and actually make a play on a ball"

Watkins- "i already did that for half a season"

Reed - " My work here is done, I must leave you now and teach Woods how to throw a helmet"

enlightener has no chill!😑 Edited by YoloinOhio

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder which he will teach first...

-how to play injured in a contract year when your not ready

-how to fumble multiple times in a game

-how to fumble multiple times in a game (playoff version)

-how to throw your helmet and get penalized when mad

-how to bump a ref and get ejected when mad

coaching and playing are too very different things, that said I never liked Reed as I started watching the bills in the SB years all I ever saw was a lot of fumbling, a playoff game he came back too soon vs Pittsburg and helped the Bills to a loss, and also being a huge baby, especially at the end of his career as the team tried to help him reach a few milestones. He wanted to be the go to guy in year 14 even when we had Price Moulds and kevin williams.

Seriously? That's all you saw? Sorry, but you don't know what the !@#$ you are watching then. The worst kind of sport fan... wow, an entitled Bills fan who goes "all the way back" to the Super Bowl years...

This board is, more and more, becoming overrun with people who think they are knowledgeable because they can come up with some way to rip guys like Kelly, Reed, Thomas, Bruce, Marv... instead of appreciating all the great moments those guys gave us, instead focus on the handful of bad moments we are all aware of... we all lived through them too..nothing personal, I am sure you are a great guy, but your post disgusts me.

Reed would hardly be the only great athlete who didn't realize his time had come (and when was Kevin Willams ever better than Andre Reed?), or guy to play injured...you would think since you have been watching for so long, by now, you would have gained some perspective on what makes players tick...Reed was not perfect (who is?), but he certainly added a lot more positives during those years than the things you are referencing. You really think the Bills are going to 4 Super Bowls without him? James Lofton, another HOFer claimed that playing opposite Andre Reed added a whole new chapter onto his own career.

Edited by Buftex