Married 37 years today

mead107

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant to say did you do anthing special for your 15 year anniversary? Last year.

Or just a movie, dinner, and sex?

With the anniversary so close to Mother's Day - and a (then) 11-year-old son - we celebrate them both together on Mother's Day as a family.

But not the sex. That's just my wife and me.

Last year, the draft was on our Anniversary. My wife loves the draft. So we watched the draft!

For the other milestone anniversaries (every 5th year), we would exchange gifts and go to dinner. For our 5th, we actually went back to Niagara Falls (Canada), where we honeymooned. That's the only time we did anything other than a small gift exchange/dinner, though.

For 20, we'll do something bigger, I'm sure.

With the anniversary so close to Mother's Day - and a (then) 11-year-old son - we celebrate them both together on Mother's Day as a family.

Last year, the draft was on our Anniversary. My wife loves the draft. So we watched the draft!

For the other milestone anniversaries (every 5th year), we would exchange gifts and go to dinner. For our 5th, we actually went back to Niagara Falls (Canada), where we honeymooned. That's the only time we did anything other than a small gift exchange/dinner, though.

For 20, we'll do something bigger, I'm sure.

Im really glad you cleared the part about not having sex with your son.

lol

Im really glad you cleared the part about not having sex with your son.

lol

Hey man, there's one guy on here who does cows and about 11 cross-dressers, so you never know!!

Your wife is there too? Lucky bastard.