Hey Bills fans... Lets have coach Ryans' back.. so this ends

Cheating is the teams problem in the preparation for games with the lowest coach in the history of the nfl. We as fans should make a commitment to Rex and the team by promising here to make it as uncomfortable as possible for the cheating Patriots to visit the humble but extremely angry city of Buffalo. Lets make him and Josh the puke, Kraft the poisoner and Tom the outright lying cheat dread the fact that they are forced to play an away game inside of Buffalo this year and every year so Kraft lobbies for realignment. C'mon Buffalo, lets get a posse, and some torches, and get us some justice for nearly two decades of cheating. I have faith that the town and the kids in it will know what to do...

Lets post all the evidence of this lame stuff so it stops and we can just play football and only talk about, football. It makes me ill to talk about this, but I know they will never stop until they are shamed into doing so. If we force a fair fight , the team and Rex can ignore all the cheating talk and take the high road while preparing for the worst, IF we the fans can guarantee an even playing field and a good chance to win a fair game every year if we make life miserable by SIMPLY REMINDING THEM AND THE LEAGUE OF THE TRUTH OF THEIR CHARACTER, over and over again. Do this starting now until the game is over at home in Buffalo .. maybe Pegula can start planting stories ( of the truth) about all four of these cheats right up til the game is played...

Go Buffalo.

please help end this crap ..i used to love football.

What the hell did I just read? Is this Howard's third account? And you people say I start stupid threads.

I mean, I do. But cmon.

lets run mcdanieks, bellicheat and kraft out of town along w brady.. i just want to see real football.. yes.. i want torches and pitchforks... has a nice sound to it..

What the hell did I just read? Is this Howard's third account? And you people say I start stupid threads.

I mean, I do. But cmon.

From looking at that post top to bottom, based on many late night texts I get late on a Friday night, in my expert opinon I say tequila is to blame for this thread

Cheating is the teams problem in the preparation for games with the lowest coach in the history of the nfl. We as fans should make a commitment to Rex and the team by promising here to make it as uncomfortable as possible for the cheating Patriots to visit the humble but extremely angry city of Buffalo. Lets make him and Josh the puke, Kraft the poisoner and Tom the outright lying cheat dread the fact that they are forced to play an away game inside of Buffalo this year and every year so Kraft lobbies for realignment. C'mon Buffalo, lets get a posse, and some torches, and get us some justice for nearly two decades of cheating.

Go Buffalo.

please help end this crap ..i used to love football.

This is by far the goofiest offseason thread in years. Kudos! And good luck.