Fred Davis reinstated to NFL;update: signed by Pats**

We tried that in the Marv Levy GM era and we were terrible.

So what are you saying? You need douchebags, thugs, criminals, etc. to succeed? i remember back when TO was on the niners and all he did is become a prima donna look at me character. Soon even they cut him. In his prime or let him walk I forget.

levy was in over his head, but his philosophy IMO was sound. Should a team give a guy a second chance? Sure. Incognito has a mighty big reputation to change and it really has nothing to do with the Martin incident. i would really like him to succeed and make rex, etc. look great for the gamble they took on him. but Its a 50/50 proposition he can pull this off. given his reputation as a player and his dirty player reputation.

This season should be a good one for the team, but if they come out of the gate slow expect one of the several questionable characters to melt down. For various reasons, one might be as simple as getting hung out to dry by a QB.

Who cares about character? I want my doctors and police officers to have character, I want Super Bowls from my football team. Not that Fred Davis can get us over that hump by any means.

The Cowboys, Ravens, Patriots and Steelers all have players that have lacked character but they have rings. I want the Bills to get rings not brownie points.

Rings aren't that important to me. I care more about character. The Bills don't cut me any checks when then win. It's just entertainment. It's not worth ignoring or worse, supporting, misdeeds by public figures.

Who cares about character? I want my doctors and police officers to have character, I want Super Bowls from my football team. Not that Fred Davis can get us over that hump by any means.

The Cowboys, Ravens, Patriots and Steelers all have players that have lacked character but they have rings. I want the Bills to get rings not brownie points.

So you're cool with signing Anthony Gonzalez or Rae Carruth if they make parole?

Rings aren't that important to me. I care more about character. The Bills don't cut me any checks when then win. It's just entertainment. It's not worth ignoring or worse, supporting, misdeeds by public figures.

i am going to have to stay with Character being pretty important to me.

I have no problem giving guys another chance though> Just did deep before bringing them in> as i am sure they did with Richie. The Pegulas are people of high character ethics and morals, i have no doubt about that.