Detroit robs Denver

To move up five spots, Denver gave up two 5ths, and a Starting caliber OLineman. In exchange they got a troubled role player (behind Vonn Miller and Demarcus Ware) for this year. I understand his potential, but was he worth the move?

Detroit was able to stack up picks, and still get their guy, Tomlinson, while adding a veteran inside presence from Ramierez.

Detroit wins this one.

I think Denver got a great player. I was hoping he'd slide to the Bills pick honestly. Giving up 5th round picks to me isn't anything. Giving up Ramirez I'd have more of a problem with, but I don't know enough about Denver's roster to know how big of a deal that is. Who knows, maybe they were planning on cutting him.

To move up five spots, Denver gave up two 5ths, and a Starting caliber OLineman. In exchange they got a troubled role player (behind Vonn Miller and Demarcus Ware) for this year. I understand his potential, but was he worth the move?

Detroit was able to stack up picks, and still get their guy, Tomlinson, while adding a veteran inside presence from Ramierez.

Detroit wins this one.

Denver has some world class psychiatrists, psychologists and counselors. Maybe they think they can make changes in him.