Bills Daily - 7 round mock - 2nd pick

San-O

I think u can find space eaters later in the draft

Space eaters are great but they also have to be athletic enough to also move down the line and make a tackle when called upon it. Dareus can play NT in a 3-4 as he did when Pettine was here but that limits his pass rushing which is arguably makes him so great as he can do both.

So here's some interesting information about the Bills that I wasn't aware of. In the last dozen drafts, the Bills first draft selection has been a player that was scheduled for and had a visit with the team. Not all worked out, but they did visit. Out of a possible 30 visitors, the Bills only had 12 kids this year visit and/or workout for them. Keeping in mind that the Bills have picks 50, 81, 155, 188, 194, and 234; here's the list of visitors. I've included the CBS Sports prospect ranking as anecdotal information/food for thought and ranked them from highest to lowest.

1 - Byron Jones (CB/S) - 20

2 - Nelson Agholor (WR) - 34

3 - Carl Davis (DT/NT/DE) - 53

4 - Nate Orchard (DE/LB) - 69

5 - Bryce Petty (QB) - 73

6 - Garrett Grayson (QB) - 95

7 - John Miller (OG) - 113

8 - Karlos Williams (RB) - 181

9 - Chaz Green (OT) - 191

10 - Jamon Brown (OT) - 264

11 - Darius Kilgo (DT) - 330

12 - Chris Dunkly (WR/CB) - 958

Should history hold true and they draft one of the guys above, that will be 13 years in a row. Oh and Whaley did say they needed depth at defensive back, so Byron Jones may just be a pipe dream.

Well done...this is interesting.

I like Davis and I really think the Bills will go D-Line in Round 2...QB in Round 3...Best OL available and then BPA.

Davis is a good guy to have on special teams in the kicking game, too.