So Not Speaking English is a Disability?

Yo, Yo, Yo, not so fast. The minute the Spanish-speaking population of the fifty states reaches 51% of the populous, I want to be able to claim my subsidy porque no hablo espanol.

Edited by Keukasmallies

Yo, Yo, Yo, not so fast. The minute the Spanish-speaking population of the fifty states reaches 51% of the populous, I want to be able to claim my subsidy porque no hablo espanol.

Reminds me of many, many years ago when I needed to take a driver license test in Miami. The woman at the DMV asked if I wanted to take the test in English or Spanish (I'm Italian, had a very dark tan and a dego moustache). I said "give it to me in Spanish, I'm always up for a challenge." Damn DMV people don't have sense of humor.

You are overthinking this. You should be able to claim and receive disability now for not speaking Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Indian, Yiddish and possibly inner city home-boy speak. It's no different than giving a Puerto Rican disability benefits for not speaking English in a Spanish speaking territory. I speak a little Spanish so I am going to claim mine for not being able to speak a different language than Spanish. I wonder if I could double my benefits if I used Hillary-speak as my qualifying language since I can't speak out of both sides of my mouth at the same time?

Yeah, like making sure the government finds a way to provide each and every American their own supply of love and integrity.

You nutsucking dumbass.

But that is important, because it'll prevent the elite from golfing at Palm Springs or something...

But that is important, because it'll prevent the elite from golfing at Palm Springs or something...

The plan isn't to prevent the elite from playing golf in Palm Springs. The plan is to give everyone love and integrity so the poor and middle class can play golf in Palm Springs...or something like that.

Sure they do. You've seen what everyone looks like in their drivers license photos, haven't you?

No kidding. And I renewed my license online recently which was great seeing I didn't have to go in to the DMV. However I'm stuck with this picture for 5 more years. :cry:

Free healthcare for all while you're at it. :thumbsup:

http://www.mercurynews.com/immigration/ci_27866668/immigration-reform-california-democrats-unveil-far-reaching-package

Free healthcare for all while you're at it.

While it probably won't happen in our lifetimes, there will come a time when the progs who run this state will have somehow, against all logic, taken one of the most beautiful states in the country and turn it into Detroit.

Bigger things to worry about. So no, not bothered at all

Principle? Listen, my principle is "don't sweat the small stuff." I understand you don't care how big this is because you want to, and enjoy being outraged

Outraged? Hardly. It's actually more depressing. People are lazy and shouldn't get/steal freebies from those that work. But...you apparently already know my emotions, motivations and level of enjoyment.

Since you 'asked'.....The frustration stems from the asinine nature of these claims...not the 'volume.' In addition, I was merely responding to your post (below) about how 'numbers' apparently don't matter in issues of ethics. Having said that...I'd wager a guess that all 'big' problems started as 'small' ones.

Wow, they found 218 cases of this happening. Wow! What a national tragedy!

But enough for the right wing circle jerk crowd to...well, have a circle jerk