"Coach" returning to TV

YoloinOhio

I forgot his last loss in the NFL when he went to coach the Orlando Breakers was to the Bills in the playoffs.

@SBNationNFL: Coach is coming back. How many Super Bowls do you think Dauber won with the Orlando Breakers? http://t.co/nSiDa2kMmx

I'm sure it will be great! :rolleyes:

Funny though, I was just thinking about the show a few weeks ago. My wife and I always watched Parenthood which ended this season. Nelson was really good in it, but it was always weird for me to see him so old when I can still remember the early days of coach.

Parenthood was often followed up with Modern Family where I got to see an aging, very overweight Ed Oneill who never be anything but Al Bundy to me.

Funny though, I was just thinking about the show a few weeks ago. My wife and I always watched Parenthood which ended this season. Nelson was really good in it, but it was always weird for me to see him so old when I can still remember the early days of coach.

Parenthood was often followed up with Modern Family where I got to see an aging, very overweight Ed Oneill who never be anything but Al Bundy to me.

He read the same prop newspaper from the Al Bundy days.