Jermaine Gresham to have back surgery(update:Bills interest)

Interesting. We'll have to see what his availability is around July.

As damaged goods, he'd likely be cheap and might be had for a one-year "prove it" type deal...

Bills also have a need for a backup to Clay. Although I think they will go with a healthier option like Fasano.

i was really hoping the bills would make a move on gresham before FA started and I hope he has a successful surgery and he becomes 100% healthy and the bills sign him. that would be fantastic depth and a extra wrinkle in the offense.

Bills also have a need for a backup to Clay. Although I think they will go with a healthier option like Fasano.

The Titans might have an issue with us signing a guy they have under contract. Another name is Bear Pascoe but he's a Lee Smith type on that he can block but not much of a receiver whereas Gresham can do both.

imo Gray is a good backup to Clay as he is similar style. Gragg is another option. I would look to either a guy like Gresham or a blocking TE around the 5th rd in the draft to replace Smith.