Chris Johnson shot ?

Florida is the absolute worst. I lived outside Orlando from 2011-2014 and I, a mild mannered dude managed to get shot. In the chest. It's cool though, I lived and the guy who did it got 25 years.

Moral of the story - Florida at 4am is nothing but trouble.

Florida is the absolute worst. I lived outside Orlando from 2011-2014 and I, a mild mannered dude managed to get shot. In the chest. It's cool though, I lived and the guy who did it got 25 years.

Moral of the story - Florida at 4am is nothing but trouble.

Wow,unreal story. Hope you are doing well. Somebody was watching over you.

Wow,unreal story. Hope you are doing well. Somebody was watching over you.

I'm great now! This was back in 2012.

Florida just seems like the rest of the country's rejects. They all flock there to 'start over', but just end up shooting people (in my personal experience)

Florida just seems like the rest of the country's rejects. They all flock there to 'start over', but just end up shooting people (in my personal experience)

That's good news.Yeah my younger son is thinking about a state police job . He graduates this year with a criminal justice degree. Lots of crazies out there.

Do you have any statistics to back up this seemingly closed-minded, ridiculous claim? Florida is a big state. How much of it does your personal experience cover?

Do you have any statistics to back up this seemingly closed-minded, ridiculous claim? Florida is a big state. How much of it does your personal experience cover?

Any guy who gets shot in the chest while in the state of Florida gets a pass in my book to say whatever he wants about the state without backing it up.

Lmo

Statistics, no. But I do have a bullet wound scar on my chest, and another one in my back where it (eventually) came out.

My personal experience covers around Orlando, where I lived, and met thousands of people. I think that's a pretty decent sample size.

Edited by Clockwork

A disproportionate number of stories about people doing crazy **** tends to come from FL. Adam Carolla even has a bit he does called Germany or Florida where someone reads a bizarre news story and he has to guess which one it occurred in. I've also heard the panhandle referred to as the armpit of America.

Statistics, no. But I do have a bullet wound scar on my chest, and another one in my back where it (eventually) came out.

My personal experience covers around Orlando, where I lived, and met thousands of people. I think that's a pretty decent sample size.

I believe.

More than enough anecdotal evidence to believe that the myth is reality.

Very well said & oh so true about central florida (live near there). I actually think Tampa is worse but I may be wrong. But you are correct about the whole state probably.