Bills, McCoy agree on new 5-yr contract

the crusade is the wild assumption he won't come to Buffalo when there's been no mention whatsoever of it, cowboys have shown no loyalty to him, he's not stated he will give them a "hometown discount", and nearly every player these days is going to the highest bidder and doesn't care who that team is

actually no, most of the top FAs have stayed with their current teams.

McCourty

Cobb

Hughes

Flowers

Ingram

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually no, most of the top FAs have stayed with their current teams.

McCourty

Cobb

Hughes

Flowers

Ingram

Those are re-signings that players can do before FA officially starts, and I think at least flowers was motivated by threat of franchise. Also we know hughes checked around and had a good idea what he was worth elsewhere before re-signing. Its supposedly unofficial but some guys have changed already including suh, gore and maxwell. We'll see how it all really shakes out when it officially starts and the hundred+ free agents hit the market, a list that includes guys like revis (possible), Murray, orakpo, Julius Thomas, bulaga, iapati, etc etc Edited by JTSP

Those are re-signings that players can do before FA officially starts, and I think at least flowers was motivated by threat of franchise. Also we know hughes checked around and had a good idea what he was worth elsewhere before re-signing. Its supposedly unofficial but some guys have changed already including suh, gore and maxwell. We'll see how it all really shakes out when it officially starts and the hundred+ free agents hit the market, a list that includes guys like revis (possible), Murray, orakpo, Julius Thomas, bulaga, iapati, etc etc

Still don't see validity to "nearly every player these days is going to the highest bidder and doesn't care who that team is."

You cant possibly tell me we couldn't have had Murray for this same 26.5 million guaranteed deal...10 million more than cowboys offered him. And we keep kiko ....this mccoy trade was a joke

Trooooooooooooooooooooooooollling right along...

the crusade is the wild assumption he won't come to Buffalo when there's been no mention whatsoever of it, cowboys have shown no loyalty to him, he's not stated he will give them a "hometown discount", and nearly every player these days is going to the highest bidder and doesn't care who that team is

The amount of "wrong" in your posts continues to skyrocket. You should consider retiring from trolling, I mean posting, and focusing on something you might actually be good at. Like licking the top of paint cans or sucking on an exhaust pipe. You have the skills required to be excellent at either of those hobbies.