Shady+Bryce+ Booby = Bye Freddy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We gots the backs now. Get Freddy a rocker.

I think Freddy is better than 2 of the 3 backs you named. And while not better than Shady, I think Fred still runs with more authority between the tackles than Shady.

The other thing is that Freddy's commitment and motor make the players around him train & play harder. That leads to wins.

I think Freddy is better than 2 of the 3 backs you named. And while not better than Shady, I think Fred still runs with more authority between the tackles than Shady.

The other thing is that Freddy's commitment and motor make the players around him train & play harder. That leads to wins.

yeah he`s been such a winner over his career.He`s like the QBs we keep getting. Not good enough.

This is not even up for debate. As a life long Bills fan we, have suffered through nearly two decades of losing. The one thing we have always been able to fall back on was having one of the classiest organizations in the league. Kiss that goodbye if Fred Jackson leaves this team. He better be in a walker before this team thinks about releasing him. Fred retires as a Bill or I lose a LOT of respect for this organization, as well as fans begin turning on the new regime before the games even start.

I`m not a Powell fan. Don`t know enough about him. I know plenty about Fred. So does Rex and company now. Wonder if he would have taken the job,if he knew he was going to be under cut again.

So who did you want who could replace Fred as the "best?"

And Powell was the planned replacement, so uh, no.