Who are we kidding, with the likes of Orton and McCown.

Tipster19

The way this QB search is being dealt with it seems as though nothing has changed at 1BD. Orton, McCown really what are we doing.... Everytime we talk about a QB the bills are thinking about I think the payoff get further and further away.

FOR ONCE, DO SOMETHING this caliber of QB is not helping us.

Exactly. Why hasn't Whaley gone down to the QB-Martand bought the jumbo size model with all the bells and whistles.

He could even put it on lay-away for pickup when training camp opens. Sheesh, what a slacker...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you so insanely obsessed with Jake Locker?

This thread should be "Who are we kidding, with likes of Orton and Mccown and with the weird love from Beef Jerky towards Jake Locker"

12 TDS 13 INTS 3300 Yards 76 RATE is decent no?

Well Geno Smith was better. Kyle Orton was significantly better and he wasn't good enough. Hoyer started off ok but by end of season he was playing as bad as any QB in the league.

Why are you so insanely obsessed with Jake Locker?

This thread should be "Who are we kidding, with likes of Orton and Mccown and with the weird love from Beef Jerky towards Jake Locker"

12 TDS 13 INTS 3300 Yards 76 RATE is decent no?

im conflicted on hoyer. I honestly think EJ's better.

The Bills could go all out to fix the OL . Slim pickens for even a backup QB this off season.

Maybe Orton will change his mind (after TC is over) with Rex here and a better OL just to backup EJ

Edited by ALF

Super. Then you have a guy on the outside that you spent two #1 picks on acting as a decoy.

Make a trade to the Eagles for Nick Foles, and bring a QB that can actually play. I'm sick of guys like Fitz, Orton, Kelly Holcomb, and the likes. Theres a reason why they can't stay with a team more than a year or two. If previous management wouldn't have been so dillusional over Fitzpatrick, they might have drafted one of several quality QB's they passed on.

Are you as sick of fans who can not count or exaggerate to make points?

As example 4 is a bigger number than 2:

2009 Fitz started 8 games

2010 Fitz started 13 games

2011 Fitz started 16 games

2012 Fitz started 16 games

Fitzpatrick would probably still be in Buffalo if they Bills had negotiated harder on contract making it more incentive based and not potential based.

I can count just fine. The point is Fitz sucked, and Nix, Gailey, and Jauron basically forced all of us to believe that "he's our guy."

Had they opened their eyes and not been so damned stubborn, they would have drafted a guy that is making plays for a team now.

If you think or wish Fitzpatrick was still here, than you don't know much about good quarterback play.

Plug in the opening day game against the Jets his last year, you will see all you need to see.

Like I said, there's a reason he has been with at least 5 teams now, and if had been any good when Nix signed him, he wouldn't have been available then!

Edited by harv shitz

Well Geno Smith was better. Kyle Orton was significantly better and he wasn't good enough. Hoyer started off ok but by end of season he was playing as bad as any QB in the league.

Geno smith better than Sanchez???

I disagree. Sanchez not the best qb of all time, not even close. But Geno is horrible. Geno should be a wr. Not a qb.

im conflicted on hoyer. I honestly think EJ's better.

That's why you let them battle out in camp.