What now? (Now that McCown is off the table)

Uffalo Ills

What now?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB should the Bills Pursue?

• Sanchez
    • Bradford
    • Foles
    • Hoyer
    • Mallet
    • Cutler
    • Moore
    • Other
    • Locker
    • EJ is just fine, thank you
    • Draft one

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ProFootballTalk: Rex's Bills need a quarterback, and Sanchez and Vick are available http://t.co/0JSl8eleoi

Probably the only two players the Bills aren't thinking about bringing in... Yet they keep pushing it...

Wow, one thing this poll has revealed to me is that no matter who we get, at least 80% of Bills fans will be disappointed.

I have a feeling some of them will be disappointed even if they grab the QB they voted for.

Edited by Beef Jerky

This is really pathetic. How in the hell do the Bills constantly get themselves in this predicament!

Aside from Bledsoe, we have NOT had a star caliber QB since Jim Kelly. Is it our scouting dept.? Is it Jeff Litman the bean counter?

If you subscribe to analytics theory, there is no way the Bills should be having such terrible luck getting a GOOD quarterback.

Here we are voting to see who the Bills will try to get, from this dung heap of possible FA or Trade For QB's. Something has to break here - we need some no-name somebody to break thru & become a bonified star, of pull off some trade deal to land a established QB from some other team.

It goes on & on & on.......

Give me Joe Ferguson!

This is really pathetic. How in the hell do the Bills constantly get themselves in this predicament!

Aside from Bledsoe, we have NOT had a star caliber QB since Jim Kelly. Is it our scouting dept.? Is it Jeff Litman the bean counter?

If you subscribe to analytics theory, there is no way the Bills should be having such terrible luck getting a GOOD quarterback.

Here we are voting to see who the Bills will try to get, from this dung heap of possible FA or Trade For QB's. Something has to break here - we need some no-name somebody to break thru & become a bonified star, of pull off some trade deal to land a established QB from some other team.

It goes on & on & on.......

Give me Joe Ferguson!

You're joking right?

I have a feeling some of them will be disappointed even if they grab the QB they voted for.

Yeah, I know i will... Honestly it will be sad to see it all end. This state of unknowing is exciting. When it ends with us getting a boring back up journeyman, I'll be sad

Has to be a FA, can't see them trading a draft pick for any of these guys. Sanchez wouldn't be a bad option the more I think about it.

The Bills will Sign Locker. I don't see any other option...

for a backup - I'm OK with Hoyer or Moore

Problem is the Bills need a starting QB, not simply a backup. So a new addition whether a FA or trade acquisition must compete to start at the very least. The QB competition runner up will be the backup, and that guy is likely to be Manuel. Not sure that Hoyer or Moore is an upgrade, and therefore not starting caliber. The Bills can't approach this as if they are looking for a backup, and I don't think they are. It has to be a young guy that hasn't reached his ceiling or a vet that has won in the past, say either Locker or Sanchez. No real point in bringing in a Hoyer or Moore, as you already have a guy that can be a decent backup in EJ. Bring in a QB that could be a real upgrade as that is the one position keeping this team out of a playoff spot.

Problem is the Bills need a starting QB, not simply a backup. So a new addition whether a FA or trade acquisition must compete to start at the very least. The QB competition runner up will be the backup, and that guy is likely to be Manuel. Not sure that Hoyer or Moore is an upgrade, and therefore not starting caliber. The Bills can't approach this as if they are looking for a backup, and I don't think they are. It has to be a young guy that hasn't reached his ceiling or a vet that has won in the past, say either Locker or Sanchez. No real point in bringing in a Hoyer or Moore, as you already have a guy that can be a decent backup in EJ. Bring in a QB that could be a real upgrade as that is the one position keeping this team out of a playoff spot.

yawn.gif

Please put this into one of the numerous polls, Thanks