Racism and Police Brutality at its Finest

Yes, this case is quite obviously all about racism and brutality. Please. A neighbor who calls in an unfamiliar person looking in garages is the racist and the cops just couldn't wait to brutalize the man - on their own video, mind you. OP is a special kind of stupid.

Yes, this case is quite obviously all about racism and brutality. Please. A neighbor who calls in an unfamiliar person looking in garages is the racist and the cops just couldn't wait to brutalize the man - on their own video, mind you. OP is a special kind of stupid.

Great, we got that off our chest. He'll never be walking around "looking in garages" again... Take that bad guy! For some it's about over-officious jerks (on their own video too boot) now making an even bigger burden on society through their great job skills and awesome take down move. Any news if the guy will walk again? Diaper change @ 0600... STAT!

I am going on what was said about the police paralyzing a guy. They would have been better off killing the guy, way cheaper. Never ending spiral of gov't screwups. Where do you think the money is going to come from to care for this guy? Given the choice between the cops killing or paralyzing, I may actually give a strong nod to finishing the guy off.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

neither the caller nor anywhere else in the article did it say he was "looking in garages". his only "crime" was being a dark-skinned guy walking on a public sidewalk Edited by JTSP

Great, we got that off our chest. He'll never be walking around "looking in garages" again... Take that bad guy! For some it's about over-officious jerks (on their own video too boot) now making an even bigger burden on society through their great job skills and awesome take down move. Any news if the guy will walk again? Diaper change @ 0600... STAT!

I am going on what was said about the police paralyzing a guy. They would have been better off killing the guy, way cheaper. Never ending spiral of gov't screwups. Where do you think the money is going to come from to care for this guy? Given the choice between the cops killing or paralyzing, I may actually give a strong nod to finishing the guy off.

It would appear that you are on the side of death panels. Nice.

white guy calls cop because he sees a "skinny black guy" in his neighborhood. "skinny black guy" isn't black, turns out he's Indian ... but hey what the heck, he's not white, call cops on him. white cops show up and begin to arrest him no reason other than white guy called him an unknown "skinny black guy". cops cuff him, hands behind back, completely defenseless, body slam to ground

you really think if he were a "skinny white guy" any of this would have happened?

could serve as a definition of "police brutality"

Of course it would. Get it out of your head that cops are racist. They seem to aholes to just about everyone. Here's a skinny white guy gettin his

http://www.copblock.org/110235/sudbury-ontario-canada-police-brutality/

Of course it would. Get it out of your head that cops are racist. They seem to aholes to just about everyone. Here's a skinny white guy gettin his

http://www.copblock.org/110235/sudbury-ontario-canada-police-brutality/

I think you're missing JTSP's overall point, which is that a majority of crimes taking place today are committed by skinny white guys, which is why it is ridiculous for the caller to mention the black guy.

I think you're missing JTSP's overall point, which is that a majority of crimes taking place today are committed by skinny white guys, which is why it is ridiculous for the caller to mention the black guy.

Then again our prisons are disproportional in their racial makeup. Why such a large proportion of blacks in prison? Can't juries convict any whites for the murders in Chicago? Obviously the system is fixed against blacks and in favor of whites.

Then again our prisons are disproportional in their racial makeup. Why such a large proportion of blacks in prison? Can't juries convict any whites for the murders in Chicago? Obviously the system is fixed against blacks and in favor of whites.

And I think we all know JTSP's way to handle this: kill all the Jews!

Thats weird, OP. A quick search revealed that a caller DID say that he was looking in garages.

http://www.policeone.com/use-of-force/articles/8277336-India-disturbed-by-Ala-use-of-force-incident-cop-fired/

Just to keep EII's lunacy in check, I'm not saying it justifies any unlawful use of force, I'm merely saying that it refutes the OP "racism" assertion.

Thats weird, OP. A quick search revealed that a caller DID say that he was looking in garages.

http://www.policeone.com/use-of-force/articles/8277336-India-disturbed-by-Ala-use-of-force-incident-cop-fired/

Just to keep EII's lunacy in check, I'm not saying it justifies any unlawful use of force, I'm merely saying that it refutes the OP "racism" assertion.

Actually it supports racism contributed to the 911. "Peering towards" is hardly "looking in". Guys walking on the sidewalk .... he's supposed to keep his eyes fixed dead straight ahead at all time? Also the description :

"He's a skinny black guy. He's got a toboggan on," said the caller, who isn't identified.

_____

What the heck is the "toboggan" reference?

Actually it supports racism contributed to the 911. "Peering towards" is hardly "looking in". Guys walking on the sidewalk .... he's supposed to keep his eyes fixed dead straight ahead at all time? Also the description :

"He's a skinny black guy. He's got a toboggan on," said the caller, who isn't identified.

_____

So you're saying some potentially dumbass guy from Alabama is possibly a racist. Wow, this is huge man, huge I tell you!! Unless of course you're accusing the cops of being racists seeing you did put that alongside police brutality in the title.

_____

A toboggan is what the colored people wear when they want to blend in with the whities. Clearly the caller hates blacks because why else would he call a toboggan a toboggan if he didn't hate the colored people and wanted to use it as a dog whistle.

_____

Take your pick Einstein, what do you think he'd be wearing?

post-9928-0-53059500-1424277717_thumb.jpg

post-9928-0-01969300-1424277747_thumb.jpg