Just what we needed....

mtdoak

BB's excuse was that he knew the franchise was leaving.

230327[/snapback]

Oh no, I can't do my job because of rumors the company is going to move. Woe woe woe is me. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Belichick. Let's see how you do without Crennel & Weis.

I hear what you are saying but, there is a plus with the Pats being in the AFC East.

I really think it makes the Bills better, play harder.

You always do better when you have to keep up with the best.

Also: With Brady's suit against Caddy and GM do you even think that he would have got MVP?

After 3 tries, they finally made the right and honest MVP choice.

I hear what you are saying but, there is a plus with the Pats being in the AFC East.

I really think it makes the Bills better, play harder.

You always do better when you have to keep up with the best.

Also:  With Brady's suit against Caddy and GM do you even think that he would have got MVP?

After 3 tries, they finally made the right and honest MVP choice.

230340[/snapback]

I agree, this should give us all the motivation we need...think how sweet it will be when the Bills are the ones to figure the Patriots out. I think its great we have this "dynasty" in our division, we beat them this year and think about how much that'll do for the Bills momentum.

I think the bills need to worry about their own house before they deal with the pats. I say let them do what they're going to do next year... As long as the bills stick to their gameplan and don't have one position !@#$ up game after game (fill in position here ______________) they will be a condender. It's a whole new ballgame next labor day. Now, when do the sabres start playing?

Dream on...they will be on top as long as Belichick is coach.

PTR

230282[/snapback]

Dude, he is not a magician. He will lose, one man cannot run a team by himself without a little help. Guess what, the help he has worked with since the Cleveland days is now leaving the building. He will start to fall off, just like Parcells and Gibbs, these guys aren't great forever. See ya NE.

If Tom Brady NEVER wins another game I'd have no remorse.

230326[/snapback]

If Tom Brady decided to retire today, I would throw a party. If lost his confidence and his mind got scrambled and he was never the same again...I'd have no remorse either. Why can't someone take him out? :lol::doh:

j/k :lol:

If Tom Brady decided to retire today, I would throw a party.  If lost his confidence and his mind got scrambled and he was never the same again...I'd have no remorse either.  Why can't someone take him out?  :lol:  :doh:

j/k  :lol:

230505[/snapback]

I would actually hate to see him retire now. I want to watch him feel what its like to lose and believe me IT WILL HAPPEN SOON. He is not used to it and will not be able to handle it and it will be SWEET for us Bills fans.

I would actually hate to see him retire now.  I want to watch him feel what its like to lose and believe me IT WILL HAPPEN SOON.  He is not used to it and will not be able to handle it and it will be SWEET for us Bills fans.

230509[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Stuff like that usually brings people out of the closet. We wouldn't want that to happen!

:doh::lol:

I would actually hate to see him retire now.  I want to watch him feel what its like to lose and believe me IT WILL HAPPEN SOON.  He is not used to it and will not be able to handle it and it will be SWEET for us Bills fans.

230509[/snapback]

OOh, I'm getting chills. :doh:

That would be SWEET!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: The Patriots

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Tom Brady