QB play in decline?

Big Blitz

His regression had little to do with scheme, and more to do with his limitations IMO. Each year Roman opened a bit more of the playbook and asked him to do more, and the more Kaep was asked to do the worse he did. I didn't intend my Roman statement as a defense for Kaep being one of the good QB's though, so sorry if it came off that way

In regards to Kaepernick and Roman. Do you see EJ as a better qb than Kaepernick. Basically i sign talking away stats abd just speaking on the intangibles.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to Kaepernick and Roman. Do you see EJ as a better qb than Kaepernick. Basically i sign talking away stats abd just speaking on the intangibles.

I see EJ as someone with more work ethic and football IQ, but less physical gifts than Kaep. I think because EJ is willing to put in the time he can succeed, at least in the short term, in Roman's offense

Fans and media don't have the patience to let young QBs develop. They freak out after every game. A lot of fans are completely irrational. Who is amazing at their job after 1 or 2 years? Now imagine learning the hardest position in sports with an insane amount of pressure.

those spoiled :censored: