You See Bon Jovi's Name On The Scoreboard Last Night?

Who?

Bon Jovi is an American rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. Formed in 1983, Bon Jovi consists of lead singer and namesake Jon Bon Jovi, pianist and keyboard player David Bryan, and drummer Tico Torres. The band's lineup has remained mostly static during its history, with the only exceptions being the 1994 dismissal of bass player Alec John Such, who was unofficially replaced by Hugh McDonald, and the departure of longtime guitarist and co-songwriter Richie Sambora in 2013. In 1986, Bon Jovi achieved widespread global recognition with their third album, Slippery When Wet. The band's fourth album, New Jersey was equally successful in 1988. After touring and recording non-stop during the late 1980s, the band went on hiatus following the New Jersey Tour in 1990, during which time Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora both released successful solo albums. In 1992, the band returned with the album Keep the Faith. Their 2000 single "It's My Life", which followed a second hiatus, successfully introduced the band to a younger audience. Bon Jovi have been known to use different styles in their music, which has included country for their 2007 album Lost Highway. On March 12, 2013, Bon Jovi released their 13th studio album, What About Now.

"This Is Our House" was written to be a "sports anthem"; speaking of the song, Jon Bon Jovi stated that "Having led an Arena Football League team from inception to championship and as a lifelong sports fan, I know the intensity and dedication that goes into cheering on your team.

He's so fake it's ridiculous.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I think they were advertising for his show in some dive bar in So-Hi, Arizona following the SB. I think he was calling it "Please Help Me with the *%(*#$ NFL and their 20% Stake Majority Ownership Rule" Tour. $10 buckets of PBR, all you could eat tumble weed, and MC'd by some high priced ladies of the night. Warren Sapp apparently thought it was a great party.