Last post wins part ll

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have four on your own accord. DC Tom donated three, Jauonimo 2, and the other ones Beerball gave to you because you whined about it.

I worked hard for every one of my logos. You can B word and moan in the comfort of your Mom's basement while watching "Name that Tune" re-runs with your mother's boyfriend Larry...truth is, I have been recognized as a brilliant, valuable member of this community.

I worked hard for every one of my logos. You can B word and moan in the comfort of your Mom's basement while watching "Name that Tune" re-runs with your mother's boyfriend Larry...truth is, I have been recognized as a brilliant, valuable member of this community.

As I stated in the last thread, when my grandparents immigrated to this board from buffalobills.com they had nothing but half a standing Buffalo logo to their name. My grandfather posted his ass off for the three he had when he passed away. Left them all to the church, rest his soul While you mooch Bills logos off those of us who work hard, posting about trading Charles Clay, and girls we've met.

And as far as Larry goes, he never watched TV with me. Him and mom would drop me off at his mother, Vivan's house, who used to smoke in the house while I had to watch Bonanaza all day, while they went to the racetrack out in Hamburg.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

As I stated in the last thread, when my grandparents immigrated to this board from buffalobills.com they had nothing but half a standing Buffalo logo to their name. My grandfather posted his ass off for the three he had when he passed away. Left them all to the church, rest his soul While you mooch Bills logos off those of us who work hard, posting about trading Charles Clay, and girls we've met.

And as far as Larry goes, he never watched TV with me. Him and mom would drop me off at his mother, Vivan's house, who used to smoke in the house while I had to watch Bonanaza all day, while they went to the racetrack out in Hamburg.

My Mom's name was Vivian...she was a smoker and loved to bet the ponies. I remember some guy in a leisure suit who used to drop a kid off at our house and the kid would run in and scream "It's finger painting time!!"...whereupon he proceeded to scoop up cat **** in our laundry room litter box and write his name on the walls and paint landscapes.....was that you? Holy ****...never thought I'd see you again Snacks!!! (I used to call you Snacks because you would always have a pretzel rod hanging out of your mouth when you started your painting projects on our walls) Good times

My Mom's name was Vivian...she was a smoker and loved to bet the ponies. I remember some guy in a leisure suit who used to drop a kid off at our house and the kid would run in and scream "It's finger painting time!!"...whereupon he proceeded to scoop up cat **** in our laundry room litter box and write his name on the walls and paint landscapes.....was that you? Holy ****...never thought I'd see you again Snacks!!! (I used to call you Snacks because you would always have a pretzel rod hanging out of your mouth when you started your painting projects on our walls) Good times

Lol! That was back when I was a little kid. Like 17. Remember the dishwasher incident.

Lol! That was back when I was a little kid. Like 17. Remember the dishwasher incident.

LOL, that was awesome. I never knew you could turn basic Twin Fair water glasses into cranberry stemware with just a few drops of red food coloring....or are you referring to the neighbor's cat??