Last post wins part ll

I think, if I were to be murdered by my country for crimes committed, I'd want to go out in a more interesting way. Like locked in a port-o-potty and set on fire. Or being slathered with honey and fed to billions of army ants.

I always thought like, since you can't get time off for good behavior, they'll kill you in a move if you behave on death row. Like, they're making a war movie, they need someone to die, they actually kill you. No need for fake special effects. You just get shot in the head. Of course you only get one take.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in case of an accidental prick

I understand that most death row inmates are guilty, but, there's no reason to call them names.

I think, if I were to be murdered by my country for crimes committed, I'd want to go out in a more interesting way. Like locked in a port-o-potty and set on fire. Or being slathered with honey and fed to billions of army ants.

Hammer's port-o-potties are so clean you'd think you'd died and gone to heaven.

FART!! <----------- scratch and sniff

broken <_<

This thread is being locked for 15 minutes in memory of CBF. RIP dude.

<edit> I'm kinda liking this thread being closed. I'm not used to winning, my last award was the Betty Croker Leadership award when I was a HS junior. We may have to give it another 15 minutes.