I need the Bills to sweep Brady

Sorry for a separate topic for this, but I'm telling you I have come to have a great deal of respect for him and he obviously is a future Hall of Famer.

However, I can't have that guy's career end without at least sweeping him once in the next one, two or how many ever years he has left.

3-3 over the next three years? Not going to cut it.

I am not sure he has been swept, or gone 0-2 against any team during the season in his career. That's the legacy the Bills could give me against Brady, other than being 3-24* against him (don't ask, you know what it is for).

Man, just once I need Brady to leave an NFL season, regardless of the Pats' own success, with the thought on his mind of:

"The Bills...there was just no beatin'em this year...(sigh)."

Rex, Buddy...Please.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I'd be happy with a couple of 5 sack games against Brady. If we actually got to him 5 times in a game after the last one Mr. softee would leave the field on a stretcher.

Edited by AJ1

We were 4-2 in the division, which honestly should be good enough. Having Brady in the division - more than anything else - is our reason for a 15 year drought.

The team has no doubt been average, coming it at 7-9 several times... But they had two guaranteed losses to handicap them each of those years. Average teams squeak in all the time, but we could never be so lucky.