PSL prices for Falcons new stadium approved

nucci

Ha ha, thanks for interpreting for me. I know what I'm getting at but don't really know how to get it out.

it was super clear to me too, figured id give it another shot for those that werent seeing it.

essentially the club and the best locations compete side by side now - do you want view, or amenities. under your idea for the PSL, if you want THE BEST amenities, and THE BEST view, there would be a spot for you. an expensive one, but one a portion of the fan base sitting in the club, or the sideline may actually want to upgrade to but it doesnt currently exist.

it was super clear to me too, figured id give it another shot for those that werent seeing it.

essentially the club and the best locations compete side by side now - do you want view, or amenities. under your idea for the PSL, if you want THE BEST amenities, and THE BEST view, there would be a spot for you. an expensive one, but one a portion of the fan base sitting in the club, or the sideline may actually want to upgrade to but it doesnt currently exist.

Just 1 more thing to add that the best locations haven't been available for years. There may be a segment of people that will pay whatever but only in prime locations. They may just be buying through stubhub or wherever to meet their needs. The Bills may be able to capture some of that $$ as well.

these are only 11% of their seats. My current seats are probably in the bottom 11%

Buffalo cant sustain PSLs and high ticket prices. At least for "common" seats. Im sure its well known in the sports business community nationally and locally.

Their best bet is to strike hot like the Sabres. A few good seasons. Prime a season ticket holder cap with a waiting list. Keep the perceived demand and inch up the ticket prices.

Re-read the article. It's not 11%. Several %'s are mentioned.....but the last paragraph states......

"....The plan covers roughly 11 percent of the seats in the 71,000-seat stadium. Seat licenses also will be required for all other seats sold as season tickets, but those prices won’t be determined until later in the year. They are expected to be set at various price points below $10,000."

ALL SEASON TIX. HATE THE IDEA MYSELF. Where do peeps get the money for this??

Edited by Cville Bills

PSL then you have to charge again for the ticket on that seat ? Who ever does that has more money than brains ! thats like buying a car & paying for it twice makes no sense what so ever !!

It would be more like paying a fee for the right to buy a car.