Head Coach Candidate - Kyle Shanahan

Peter

If Kyle comes here does he make a move for Johnny Football?

Petine clearly did not want him but what if Kyle thinks he can turn him into RG3's rookie yr.

I still believe he has the abilities to succeed and IF given time could turn into drew Brees if he puts in the work.

The reaction on this board would be phenomenal :lol::lol::lol:

I would puke, phenomenally.

If we get Kyle Shanahan as coach I will puke. If we get Kyle Shanahan and Johnny Football I might never watch the Bills again. We want to be the 2014 Cleveland Browns? Really???

I don't know why anyone would think he would bring manziel here. Edited by YoloinOhio

I think the Bills are slipping in OC interviews and calling them HC interviews. Kyle and Greg Roman both

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/01/kyle_shanahan_would_consider_e.html

Cleveland Browns' Kyle Shanahan will consider lateral move because of friction between coaches and front office, sources say

The situation in Cleveland is untenable

If the Bills decided to go with Schwartz as head coach, I would be pleased with Kyle coming over as offensive coordinator. In Buffalo, he would at least have the opportunity to start fresh and groom his own starting QB, whether it's EJ or whoever they bring in via trade/free agency. In Cleveland, he's basically stuck with that mess for another year. I don't put all the blame him for Manziel's rookie failures.

He is desperate to get away from Manziel. We could probably get him as OC and I think browns will let him out of his contract because things are really bad; why keep someone who doesn't want to be there and hates the QB. Pettine is screwed because the owner and GM want manziel to play.