AFC Wild Card game 1: Baltimore at Pittsburgh

YoloinOhio

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like either team at all...but I just can't get on board with this sentiment.

I like Big Ben. I like Pittsburgh more then Baltimore. The Ravens recently won, Steelers haven't. Big Ben winning a SB would make him a Shoe Inn for the HOF

I like Big Ben. I like Pittsburgh more then Baltimore. The Ravens recently won, Steelers haven't. Big Ben winning a SB would make him a Shoe Inn for the HOF

I have in-laws who are Stiller fans. They're not too bad as far as Stiller fans go but, generally, I find Pittsburgh fans to be insufferable. Their sense of entitlement is sickening.

I have in-laws who are Stiller fans. They're not too bad as far as Stiller fans go but, generally, I find Pittsburgh fans to be insufferable. Their sense of entitlement is sickening.

oh, agreed, but they really do rule the roost.

This is a quick question about the early game. Since the games over, I thought I'd ask in this thread.

I cannot figure out why the Panthers had home field today when the AZ Cardinals clearly had the better season record. Whats up with that? I missed the explanation.

Thanks!!

This is a quick question about the early game. Since the games over, I thought I'd ask in this thread.

I cannot figure out why the Panthers had home field today when the AZ Cardinals clearly had the better season record. Whats up with that? I missed the explanation.

Thanks!!

division winner gets HF. It's stupid.

Thanks!!

Carolina won their division, Arizona was a Wild Card team.

Thanks!!

Carolina won their division and was the #4 seed

Arizona was a wild card and was the #5 seed