What I am looking for from the Bills

HOUSE

Here is my list, its not pretty but here it is........

#1 No excuses or sympathy for new owners,rookie head coaches and experimental assistants. I am done, you wore me out!

Get it right this time. I will judge you by your choices, they better make sense. You have to pay for experience, look for coaches that actually played the game of Professional Football, they relate better with the players! Hasslett, Reich, Metszalars, Harbaugh, etc

#2 We are past the rebuilding project stage, way past, we need a new head coach that will work the present system with a few tweaks here and there.

Drafting a different style team will take years ...........time is up my friends. Switching players and coaches in Buffalo has been a complete DISASTER....DO NOT REPEAT A DISASTER, LEARN FROM IT. :flirt:

#3 WE don't need some so called mentor over seeing the team for a few seasons. We already have far to many management personal problems. Egos are a problem with the Buffalo Bills. Bill Parcells tried this.......it caused BIGGER problems in Miami. I would rather you completely rid the team of egos, hire the best and move on. Make everyone accountable. Nobody should feel like god is looking over their shoulder.......create a management team concept. Non-team coaches and players get fired. Doug Marrone sabotaged the system before he left town.........he should have been outright fired. I don't care what the media says......DOUG AND DOUG HATED EACH OTHER...period! This was a modern day power struggle. Sorry, a coach is not bigger then the general manager. A coach that does this is looking for excuses for losing........save your ass if you will, enough said!

#4 Forget drafting a quarterback, been there done that, we need an up and ready QB. Yes, there are some out there! Find one. Pay the money, get ur done. We don't have the time to develop another quarterback. This team is ready NOW, lets go!

#5 Be honest with the fans, no bull ****. If coaches and players don't want to come to Buffalo, say so, We know its a problem. Your not fooling anyone. Fans are much smarter then you give them credit for, PLEASE STOP THE bull **** at press conferences, its boring and also highly insulting. :rolleyes:

Edited by HOUSE

Here is my list

#1 No excuses, no sympathy for new owners,rookie head coaches and experimental assistants. I am done, you wore me out!

Get it right this time.

#2 We are past the rebuilding project, we need a new head coach that will to work the present system with a few tweaks here and there.

Drafting a different style team will take years ...........time is up my friends.

#3 WE don't need some so called mentor over seeing the team for a few seasons. We already have far to many management personal problems. Egos are a problem with the Buffalo Bills. Bill Parcells tried this.......it caused BIGGER problems in Miami. I would rather you completely rid the team of egos, hire the best and move on. Make everyone accountable. Nobody should feel like god is looking over their shoulder.......

#4 Forget drafting a quarterback, been there done that, we need an up and ready QB. Yes, there are some out there! Find one. Pay the money, get ur done. We don't have the time to develop another quarterback. This team is ready NOW, lets go!

#5 Be honest with the fans, no bull ****. If coaches and players don't want to come to Buffalo, say so, We know its a problem. Your not fooling anyone.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll add all of the "old guard" needs to be fired immediately. Your Berchtolds, Overdorffs, Littmans and such. They are the problem and have been part of the problem for well over a decade. Pegula needs to clean out the upper front office.

I always think it is interesting that consensus on this board and other forums that I visit is pretty consistent. Everyone agrees on what the team needs. I think this list is very good. Why can't the people calling the shots see the same needs and act accordingly?

Yea I agree. The key thing here is we are NOT REBUILDING. Polian said on NFL Live that we are "re-tooling" and i don't even want to do that. I want to keep the defense in tact. We have a great defense, great coaches! Don't mess with that. Stay the course. Sign Dareus, maybe Hughes. Give Schwartz full control over the defense and keep them separate from the rest of the team. Keep on keepin on.

The only changes I want to see are on offense. Get a top coordinator as head coach/offensive coordinator. Bring in a free agent veteran QB. Get better assistants. We have the talent, we just need some leadership on offense.

Again...Defense GOOD, don't mess it up! Offense needs help. Now is your chance to get that help. BOOM CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

I'll add all of the "old guard" needs to be fired immediately. Your Berchtolds, Overdorffs, Littmans and such. They are the problem and have been part of the problem for well over a decade. Pegula needs to clean out the upper front office.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yea I agree. The key thing here is we are NOT REBUILDING. Polian said on NFL Live that we are "re-tooling" and i don't even want to do that. I want to keep the defense in tact. We have a great defense, great coaches! Don't mess with that. Stay the course. Sign Dareus, maybe Hughes. Give Schwartz full control over the defense and keep them separate from the rest of the team. Keep on keepin on.

The only changes I want to see are on offense. Get a top coordinator as head coach/offensive coordinator. Bring in a free agent veteran QB. Get better assistants. We have the talent, we just need some leadership on offense.

Again...Defense GOOD, don't mess it up! Offense needs help. Now is your chance to get that help. BOOM CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not sure about a QB being "out there." If Chicago would take a 3rd for Cutler, I'd give him a try otherwise the QB situation is pretty bleak. The fact that Marrone bolted gives me the impression Manuel is not capable.

Not sure about a QB being "out there." If Chicago would take a 3rd for Cutler, I'd give him a try otherwise the QB situation is pretty bleak. The fact that Marrone bolted gives me the impression Manuel is not capable.

Doug Wahely needs an eye for the underachiever, I know of two but I will save that for another day

There were some blurbs out there that said you could GET a draft pick to take him and that contract. That would make it VERY interesting.

That would be the 1st time in NFL history.

There were some blurbs out there that said you could GET a draft pick to take him and that contract. That would make it VERY interesting.

That would be the 1st time in NFL history.

Edited by HOUSE