What's So Bad - Can You Say STABILITY !

T master

What's so bad ? We still have the true coach that was responsible for the 9 & 7 season , Schwartz . His unit was the one that kept us in every ball game if not won some . The only one the offense really shined in was against the Jets . That aint saying a lot !

Our offense is still the problem . If the job of HC should go to the guy (if he wants it) that can keep the ship stable as possible through the transition Schwartz he should get the job just hinged to the fact of what he did to better the D from what it was to what he improved them to be ! We could do a whole lot worse as far as a HC goes !!

Schwartz has the experience as a VERY GOOD D coordinator , he has the experience of being a HC (& hopefully learned from those experiences) has half of the coordinators he had in Detroit here not to mention nothing would have to change on the defensive side of the ball HELLO can you say STABILITY !!

This entire Marrone thing could be just what we as fans have been wanting i just hope T. P. can see what has worked here very well & what he already has at his disposal .

If you look at the picture it's not as gloom as it seems , Whaley & Schwartz could make a really good combination !! And Marrone could have done what needed to be done ...

I made similar points in another thread. Well written T Master. The key is Schwartz hiring an experienced OC. Someone like Trestman. It's too bad Kubiak was not available. He's an excellent OC.

I like the idea of Kubiak as HC. He's made 1000 yard rushers out of very avg running backs. He'd get the best out our RBs. Keep Schwartz at DC and I believe we'd be a playoff team next year regardless of who the QB is.

What's so bad ? We still have the true coach that was responsible for the 9 & 7 season , Schwartz . His unit was the one that kept us in every ball game if not won some . The only one the offense really shined in was against the Jets . That aint saying a lot !

Our offense is still the problem . If the job of HC should go to the guy (if he wants it) that can keep the ship stable as possible through the transition Schwartz he should get the job just hinged to the fact of what he did to better the D from what it was to what he improved them to be ! We could do a whole lot worse as far as a HC goes !!

Schwartz has the experience as a VERY GOOD D coordinator , he has the experience of being a HC (& hopefully learned from those experiences) has half of the coordinators he had in Detroit here not to mention nothing would have to change on the defensive side of the ball HELLO can you say STABILITY !!

This entire Marrone thing could be just what we as fans have been wanting i just hope T. P. can see what has worked here very well & what he already has at his disposal .

If you look at the picture it's not as gloom as it seems , Whaley & Schwartz could make a really good combination !! And Marrone could have done what needed to be done ...

And if they can hire a Chan Gailey caliber OC, then that could indeed be a good Coaching staff.

I made similar points in another thread. Well written T Master. The key is Schwartz hiring an experienced OC. Someone like Trestman. It's too bad Kubiak was not available. He's an excellent OC.

Actually the resigning of Marrone has indeed opened the possibility of getting rid of Hackett and his ****ty offense. I a fine with a Trestman or Kubiak as an OC.

The big problem right now is the sense of chaos in the Bills' management. Keeping Schwartz, either by making him the head coach or by having whoever the new coach is keep him on as DC, it seems to me is vital to having any chance at stability and maintaining player morale. I do not want to see yet another defensive coach take over and install a new scheme.

But I have to say that Marone's bailing has left the team is a bad spot. All the people here who are leaping with joy are ignoring the huge uncertainties this leaves, the disruption of routines, the questions about the future it naturally raises. It's a mess.

Keep Schwartz as DC--why mess that up. it's what he is best at.

Schwartz and Trestman both ran their teams into the ground within the past 2 years and were fired.

Keep them separated--no Trestman.