Who is the best Quarterback coach available?

HOUSE

Personally, I think we are going about selecting the best quarterback using previous stats which is fine but the competition will be fierce.

I believe the way to go is to pick the best skilled Quarterback then spend BIG money on the very best quarterback coach.

And I am willing to bet you this is exactly what the Bills do.

Who is Buffalo's current quarterback coach, I bet you most of you have no idea. Does it matter, of coarse it does. :flirt:

http://www.buffalobi...75-ab8e5081ee1d

So who is the best Quarterback coach available........ I am glad you asked

Yes he is available....

http://www.answers.c...oach_in_the_NFL

-

Edited by HOUSE

Just let E.J. throw the damn ball. He`s thinking too much about mechanics. Big Ben and Favre threw some pretty ugly completions. I don`t care how pretty your form is. Just complete the damn throw.

Agreed but a top coach could help him too

Agreed but a top coach could help him too

yea, just like a "top" coach helped Fitz if I remember correctly. he also helped Brad Smith with the wildcat, what a waste.

i think when you hit the pro level accuracy, etc. typically is in place.

if you don't have it, whoever scouted the player should get a pink slip.

we all know the current because he was plucked from detroit after us not carrying one the year prior. it was a big point of discussion that we should get one, and then that we got one that coached stafford who has big stats but terrible fundamentals.

Just let E.J. throw the damn ball. He`s thinking too much about mechanics. Big Ben and Favre threw some pretty ugly completions. I don`t care how pretty your form is. Just complete the damn throw.

He really doesn't give off that impression.

Mre like. "who's my 2nd receiver?".