Tight end position

Codyny13

That's a big reason that I am glad to see the offensive coaches gone. Lee Smith is one of the worst players in football. Not only was he active every week but he was on the field for 1/3 of the snaps. I don't want to hear people say that he is a good blocker either. What were their YPC this year? He stinks and will be gone. Maybe Doug and Nate can find a place for that stiff in Jacksonville.

What was Glenn's YPC? Or Wood's?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ebron in the right situation will be a star. Lions was a tough rotation to break into with the dept at wr (mega, Tate) and te (fauria, pettigrew). That said ebron still lead their TEs in yards and catches. And though the #'s werent overall great, they are comparable to tony gonzalez rookie year.

With mega getting older and perhaps moving on from the lions, does anyone think lions would trade ebron and their 2015 1st and 4th for Watkins? We get the TE we need (instant upgrade to chandler), and our 2015 picks back

Dude Really, C'mon man! Enough of these trade Watkins scenarios.

What was Glenn's YPC? Or Wood's?

Glenn had a down year and Wood is the most overrated player on the team.

The point with Smith is why play a blocking TE that isn't a threat as a pass catcher? When he is on the field teams counter with run stuffing LBs or DL. By bringing him on the field the teams know that he isn't threat at all so they jam the box. If you want to clog the box you should just put an extra OL on the field. He is completely useless. Fortunately there is no prayer that he is on the team this year.

Chandler would be a top flight #2 TE and red zone season because of his height. Cameron might come a little cheaper than expected because of the concussions. But I really do like Charles Clay