Every time I go to an away stadium

plenzmd1

I thank the Lord we still have the Ralph. On way home now from Gilette, on train cause to much pain in da ass to drive from Boston to Foxboro

Had seats first row upper deck, felt like 50 feet higher than last row of the upper deck at the Ralph. So high, the wind never stops blowing up there. Glass in front of me for safety I guess, so had choice ....watch through glass and feel like I was watching on Tv , or sit forward in seat whole game to see over glass.

Tailgates, at least from train to stadium, pretty non existent. Concourses are nicer, more and better beer stands , but that is it.

I know I am a Bills fan, but I hate the thought this is what our games could be be like n a new stadium. And yes, I have been to Gileete 5 times now, like this for every game. Same at FedEx, same at MetLife , same at many "new stadiums"

Please let me die with the the Ralph as the Bills home.

I know enough about Bills fans to know that they will find a way to tailgate, regardless of the circumstances. It may take a different form, but it will survive. I'd bet on that any day of the week.

yup. Tailgating at metlife wasn't horrible but not even close to the ralph Edited by kr632

I thank the Lord we still have the Ralph. On way home now from Gilette, on train cause to much pain in da ass to drive from Boston to Foxboro

Had seats first row upper deck, felt like 50 feet higher than last row of the upper deck at the Ralph. So high, the wind never stops blowing up there. Glass in front of me for safety I guess, so had choice ....watch through glass and feel like I was watching on Tv , or sit forward in seat whole game to see over glass.

Tailgates, at least from train to stadium, pretty non existent. Concourses are nicer, more and better beer stands , but that is it.

I know I am a Bills fan, but I hate the thought this is what our games could be be like n a new stadium. And yes, I have been to Gileete 5 times now, like this for every game. Same at FedEx, same at MetLife , same at many "new stadiums"

taking train home?

I don't know any real fan that says The Ralph doesn't have great site lines. But with that T&K Pegulla have to be looking at something in the city to make some more money and there goes serious tailgating. I'm guessing when they built The Harbor Center they were thinking much bigger..

taking train home?

Well , home to hotel in downtown Boston

Back to Richmond in AM.

I know I am old and biased, but hate these stadiums. If you don't pay $200 for a seat in the lower bowl, you poop out o luck.

Like I always tell my kids....you gunna miss me when I'm gone, and we gunna miss the Ralph something terrible.

Lot of away game for me next year...DC,Philly....hate both those stadiums as well

Well , home to hotel in downtown Boston

Back to Richmond in AM.

I know I am old and biased, but hate these stadiums. If you don't pay $200 for a seat in the lower bowl, you poop out o luck.

Like I always tell my kids....you gunna miss me when I'm gone, and we gunna miss the Ralph something terrible.

Lot of away game for me next year...DC,Philly....hate both those stadiums as well

How is Phili's away game? Being we're out of the conference, do they still hassle?

GF's family lives near Phili, if the schedule is right I might find a way up to that game.

I'm with you plenz. I like The Ralph. It's a great place to watch a game. The tailgating is first class and the sightlines are great. Sure it can use some improvements (and since I haven;t been there this year, perhaps those have already been made.) I understand they need more high-end accommodations for high rollers, who really aren't' football fans to begin with. But I find it hard to believe that can't be accommodated in the current structure.

I also understand the Ralph will, at some point, be replaced. I just hope they keep the important characteristics (to real fans) of the place in tact.

I will gladly accept the notion the Ralph NEEDS to be replaced after Soldier Field and Lambeau are replaced.