WEEI Boston - giving Bills props

Biggest threat in division... just a QB away.

Think we should go after Sam Bradford.

There are no free agent/tradable QB that would make us better. We have to hope to find a gem in the draft. Strange but we seem to be in a QB talent drought in the NFL.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Any wonder there are too many coaches in their ear and Qb's with too many green dots on the back of their helmets?

I long for the days of guys like Jim McMahon telling Ditka to get !@#$'d and having the play work!

There might be something to that, but the NFL game has evolved so far I don't think a QB can run the show from the huddle anymore. Defenses are just too advanced now.

Bradford is who I think we should go after as well -- but it sounds like the Rams won't let him go, which is smart on their part. Bradford has been snakebit with injuries but has the most upside of any potential FA QB that will be available or ones that will become available as the off season progresses either through trade or late cuts.

If the Bills could get Bradford with an incentive heavy contract, I'd be all for it. But I don't see it happening.

Bradford is who I think we should go after as well -- but it sounds like the Rams won't let him go, which is smart on their part. Bradford has been snakebit with injuries but has the most upside of any potential FA QB that will be available or ones that will become available as the off season progresses either through trade or late cuts.

If the Bills could get Bradford with an incentive heavy contract, I'd be all for it. But I don't see it happening.

Nah! Skelton is a FA! Think how great we'd be w/BOTH Mario AND Skelton... Super Bowl!