OT-sending flowers

rolly

I personally love 1-800-Flowers. They might be a little expensive (heck, ALL flowers are expensive...), but their customer service is great. Whenever I've had problems, they've refunded my entire purchase price.

Also, Amazon usually puts a 15% off coupon in packages they ship. Something to think about.

CW

proflowers.com are awesome! super fresh and last a long time... if you have a discount the first time you order, it's good too... click on the microphone on the top right corner of the page and type in "mike and mike" or "madden" those are radio discounts...

I'm looking to have some flowers delivered for valentine's day. I want to order them via internet. Anyone suggest any good websites or businesses which will deliver in the buffalo area?? Thanks in advance.

227508[/snapback]

proflowers.com is great....prices are reasonable and they send the flowers

by fed ex boxes directly to your house.

Also as part of SB advertisements, both Mike & Mike and Jim Rome are

advertising specials. You have to go to proflowers.com and on the "microphone"

tab click and type in Madden (for Mark Madden from Pittsburgh) or

MikeAndMike or Rome and you get 1dozen roses free (plus a free Vase)

for ordering 1 dozen roses for 29.99

proflowers.com is great....prices are reasonable and they send the flowers

by fed ex boxes directly to your house.

Also as part of SB advertisements, both Mike & Mike and Jim Rome are

advertising specials.  You have to go to proflowers.com and on the "microphone"

tab click and type in  Madden (for Mark Madden from Pittsburgh) or

MikeAndMike or Rome and you get 1dozen roses free (plus a free Vase)

for ordering 1 dozen roses for 29.99

227567[/snapback]

Yeah, just going to say that =) Hannity and/or Boortz will do the same thing.

Cool link, C. Little pricey for me. *LOL* Tell J hello for me.  :(

227696[/snapback]

Yeah, it's pricy - but VERY tasty! You deserve to treat yourself from time to time. :(

I'll tell J hello next time I see her. She's working her full-time job, a parttime job at H&R Block, and taking two classes for her MBA, so I don't actually *see* her anymore... :w00t:

CW

FWIW.

If you are going to go through the exercise, don't get concerned about money. It's not about who's cheapest. You often get what you pay for.

Quality long stem roses, thorns clipped, wire reinforcement at the base, each individually with it's food and water (a little capsule the cut base fits into). Shop, I'm guessing about $60.

And very important-delivered by the florist in a box. They know how to do it. White box, bow of your choosing. I always used yellow, as I always bought her yellow roses. Sometimes yellow and white, or yellow and red...it's OK to mix. The box is important.

If you aren't sure if she has a rose vase, buy a crystal vase from someone reputable at the mall, and have them ship it to her address. Doesn't have to be Waterford, Mikasa is fine-and is probably on sale. Maybe $30-$40.

Coordinate the deliveries the same day, or a day apart, Vase first. Make the effort.

Trust me.

If you can't be there, have a bottle of decent, but not extravagant champagne delivered as well (Piper is not bad, budget wise), unless you want to go higher, and maybe a couple of champagne flutes or bowls from the same place you got the vase.

Whether it's the woman you admire for yourself, your sister, a friend or your mother...

They will always remember this Valentines.

Whether it's the woman you admire for yourself, your sister, a friend or your mother...

They will always remember this Valentines.

227727[/snapback]

And people accuse me of working for DirecTV? I think you work for the flower industry :(

Not that I necessarily disagree with what you said (although in my case, sending champaign to my wife's work -- a drug and alcohol counselor -- probably not a good idea :( )

CW