Week 16 predictions: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

I really liked the blowout thread better. Oakland has lost 13 players to injured reserve this year. They also have 6 additional players ruled out this weekend. Anything less than a blowout would be a huge disappointment.

is Charles Woodson still good? I heard he was having a good year but don't know for sure.

Didn't Woodson play for Pittsburgh like a gazillion years ago?

Bills D needs to be aggressive. Stuff the run and jam receivers at the line. Big mean physical D will win this game. D has to dominate, play good special teams and Orton doesn't lose game with TOs. Anything short and we will lose. O can't be counted on to do squat. Sammy the invisible WR looks like he's playing scared. OL still sucks. Freddy can only do so much at his age and limited speed. Maybe Spiller is ready to help?

17-10 Buffalo!

:lol: Your post and your avatar really go well together. Edited by Rockinon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked the blowout thread better. Oakland has lost 13 players to injured reserve this year. They also have 6 additional players ruled out this weekend. Anything less than a blowout would be a huge disappointment.

Didn't Woodson play for Pittsburgh like a gazillion years ago?

:lol: Your post and your avatar really go well together.

Sorry you don't like my pic - what avitar? So what don't you like about the post? D needs to be physical? Maybe you can elaborate? No, I doubt it...

Sorry you don't like my pic - what avitar? So what don't you like about the post? D needs to be physical? Maybe you can elaborate? No, I doubt it...

Ahem....sorry. Didn't realize that was your pic. Anyway, the part about not being able to count on the offense to do squat. Just kind of reminded me of Walter from the Jeff Dunham skits. Your pic kinda looks like Walter and his personality too.

Ahem....sorry. Didn't realize that was your pic. Anyway, the part about not being able to count on the offense to do squat. Just kind of reminded me of Walter from the Jeff Dunham skits. Your pic kinda looks like Walter and his personality too.

No worries - birth defect... The O beginning with the line, the OC the QB and the aged RB, the wasted two 1st RDers on the invisible WR is a freaking joke. That said, I agree that anything short of an easy win is a disappointment. But I made the trip up for the KC game and came away about as jaded as you can get. Watching Orton the last few games and I begin to see visions of starting EJ creeping back into my mind and I don't like it. I don't like it at all....

This is a trap game if there ever was one. Raiders have won their last two games at home against teams on par with the Bills, KC and SF. The Bills' offense struggles at home, so I have little confidence in away games, even against Oakland. I think this game reverses all of the "nice things" said about Marrone this week...

My head says:

Raiders 19 (they score a defensive TD)

Bills 13

In my heart, I'd love to see the O finally break out heading into New England. A 31-13 drubbing would do them wonders...

I don't think Marrone is going to have a good Christmas week...

Man, I hope you're right. What I want most of all for Christmas is for the Bills to be playing for something on the last day of the season. The best scenario would be playing the Pats for a chance to get in the playoffs, and the chance to knock them out of home field advantage. That would be the best thing in 15 years for the Fans of the Buffalo Bills.

Sorry I misled you TC and gave you false hope. It is obviously the "same ole Bills".........sad face....

Eating bad crow for breakfast really tastes like chit.