Why Not Tuel Time?

rfk

I thought Tuel looked great in the game against KC. He made one rookie mistake, otherwise he did pretty well. I liked that he would at least take some shots downfield as opposed to EJ. He actually completed some nice passes and throws a nice ball.

OMG! He was awful. He basically had one good throw all game. We lost a game where we ran for 200 yards and KC didn't score an offensive td. He completed less than 50% of his passes and had a 52 qb rating. http://www.nfl.com/player/jefftuel/2541196/profile

It's the one time I thought Hackett called a really good game and Tuel single handedly lost it for us.

After Rogers surgically annihilates the Bills or more specifically the Bills Offense does, I propose starting Tuel..we know what EJ and Orton bring. I'm not suggesting Tuel will ever be a playoff bound starter but is he even worth the time and effort to keep around as a number 2?...lets find out.

We have nothing to lose and can gain a few spots up the draft ladder.

haven't we already seen him play? it wasn't pretty. Why give him another shot , but not EJ?

After Rogers surgically annihilates the Bills or more specifically the Bills Offense does, I propose starting Tuel..we know what EJ and Orton bring. I'm not suggesting Tuel will ever be a playoff bound starter but is he even worth the time and effort to keep around as a number 2?...lets find out.

Not trying to be a wise guy, but what would make you think he would be a good number 2? Not playing well as a starter? If he doesn't play well, would anyone say- let's keep him as a backup? I think we should worry about finding a starter, then work on a backup.

I thought he was not given a fair trail by the fans after 1 NFL start ! He was the hero when he hit speedy on for the TD down the side line but then when he threw the INT the Bills fans in typical fashion called for his excommunication from the NFL ..

I don't think our fans will ever give him another shot although I think if the jury is still out on EJ it is still out on this guy simply because EJ has had what 14 starts & this guy has had ONE !!

The real question is why not Gibran Hamdan?

He is probably just as good as Jeff Tuel AND since he spent part of his childhood in Kuwait he could expand the fanbase of the Bills! Not to mention he was possibly the best dressed QB the Bills have ever had.

Where is he? Working at McDonalds? He 's a Muslim..Gays may be welcome but no Muslims in the NFL!

haven't we already seen him play? it wasn't pretty. Why give him another shot , but not EJ?

Not trying to be a wise guy, but what would make you think he would be a good number 2? Not playing well as a starter? If he doesn't play well, would anyone say- let's keep him as a backup? I think we should worry about finding a starter, then work on a backup.

I have no idea whether he'll eventually be a number 2 in this league but why not see if he can play or cut him loose.

Obviously if the management stays we will have to endure another year or two of EJ so they can try and save face.